WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm surprised at your patients with Microsoft. Jobs, snowflake and bp left.( no pun intended)

As I points out. I'm already dual OS so no point rushing into something. Yes it's excruciating how messed WP is and how show developers are in wanting to develop for it but there's no point running at this stage. I'm m not ready for a new phone just yet so unless I break my phone I'll stick with the L920 for now.

If my needs were similar to when I first got WP I'd drop WP in a heartbeat. It just isn't a good business phone for my purposes so it would be more annoying than useful.

But since I'm not in that position I'm happy to wait. My smartphone needs are not that special, yet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Want a more pocketable daily driver...that's why 4.6-5.0" screen size works best for me.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

That's my issue at this moment. I want this form factor but there's nothing out that I want.

I did look at the LG G3 the other day. It's a nice looking phone. Very light and nice design.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's Halloween? ;)

It's not a real holiday anyway.
its where kids gets lots of candy :p hahah and where people can dress up :p...... ( yes I know you know what it Is but I was going along )

oh yeah that's right. I forget it isn't but since I get days off from school I think its a holiday

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I have to decide between the following devices
Nexus 5
OnePlus One
Apple iPhone 5C

I do fully intend to keep using my Lumia 810...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's my issue at this moment. I want this form factor but there's nothing out that I want.

I did look at the LG G3 the other day. It's a nice looking phone. Very light and nice design.

Yes but from what I hear quite laggy because the processor can barely keep up trying to push around all those 2K pixels!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So I have to decide between the following devices
Nexus 5
OnePlus One
Apple iPhone 5C

I do fully intend to keep using my Lumia 810...
I would keep One plus one, just to have one big device.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes but from what I hear quite laggy because the processor can barely keep up trying to push around all those 2K pixels!

I have no intention of buying it. Honestly I think things are still too early for that kind of display. Maybe in a year or two. HD is good enough for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb