WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have no intention of buying it. Honestly I think things are still too early for that kind of display. Maybe in a year or two. HD is good enough for me.
I agree completely. On fact I think I am going to be quite happy with the screen on the 830.3 variant when it actually does show up here in the USA.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

its where kids gets lots of candy :p hahah and where people can dress up :p...... ( yes I know you know what it Is but I was going along )

oh yeah that's right. I forget it isn't but since I get days off from school I think its a holiday

I learned about Dia de Muertos in Spanish class in high school. It is celebrated on 31 October, 1 November and 2 November. We actually got a recipe for pan de muerto, and I baked it at home.

I wish I still had the recipe, since the bread was good.

I also wish I still remembered Spanish. Unfortunately, I forgot it, since I never used it after finishing the classes.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I learned about Dia de Muertos in Spanish class in high school. It is celebrated on 31 October, 1 November and 2 November. We actually got a recipe for pan de muerto, and I baked it at home.

I wish I still had the recipe, since the bread was good.

I also wish I still remembered Spanish. Unfortunately, I forgot it, since I never used it after finishing the classes.

the bread is amazing ! gosh breads here aren't the same anymore if you had one of those in mexico :3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb