WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This may sound strange but currently wheeling and dealing to help people out in 4 different countries get an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus from the USA. I might just have a future in logistics:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
What the hell is tri-tip? I never heard of it before.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

It's the tip of sirloin beef. Apparently the tastiest and most tender part.

It's a very traditional Mexican cut but its popular here in the EU under a different name.

Last edited:

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Man, I can't believe this has close to 1.5 Million views, but only 85k comments. Where's you ats peoples

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's been a little hazy lately . Reminds me of the year in 2006 where there was lots of forest fires in northern Cali . For a whole week and a half all you would see is red sun and people with masks

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Here's a really good read especially for photography buffs. I am mainly looking at N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA.
How does the iPhone 6 camera compare to previous iPhone cameras? ~ snap snap snap

I saw some crack headed article that said the iPhone 6 and 6 + are the gold standard for photography in the market. I was laughing so hard I nearly farted in front of the GF's mother. If you look at the list, the only Lumia that's there is the 1020. No 1520, no 930. I cannot take that seriously. Looks, I think it is probably the best 8MP camera on the market, and is top 6 overall. But the Lumia 1520/930 still smokes it...and outside of the shot to shot time, the Lumia 1020 slays this big time. It always happens...Apple launches the new iPhone and the reviewers are glued to their ***, showering praise.

mblog.gsmarena.com/apple-iphone-6-iphone-6-plus-capable-cameras-according-dxomark/

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw some crack headed article that said the iPhone 6 and 6 + are the gold standard for photography in the market. I was laughing so hard I nearly farted in front of the GF's mother. If you look at the list, the only Lumia that's there is the 1020. No 1520, no 930. I cannot take that seriously. Looks, I think it is probably the best 8MP camera on the market, and is top 6 overall. But the Lumia 1520/930 still smokes it...and outside of the shot to shot time, the Lumia 1020 slays this big time. It always happens...Apple launches the new iPhone and the reviewers are glued to their ***, showering praise.

mblog.gsmarena.com/apple-iphone-6-iphone-6-plus-capable-cameras-according-dxomark/

I cant even.... how does it beat the 1020 ._. sure its slow to take the picture and I don't expect it to be the best but this is just wrong

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I finally played with the iPhone 6 and the 6+. I was...unimpressed. Look, I'm not hating on it, as it is a welcomed upgrade in a lot of ways from the 5S, but...

I put the iPhone 6 beside my N5 and the iPhone is a tad taller, yet with a smaller screen. It is kinda M8 length. It is light though. So that is nice. It is shaped comfortably too. The 6+ is big. But for me, in comparison to the Z Ultra and 1520 it is still tiny. I was chatting with a woman who was an Apple user who ordered the 6+.

She was like: "OMG! I ordered it online, but i didn't realize it was so big!" She was shocked, confused and unsure...of her purchase.

So I was like: "what's your concern?"

She talked about how she takes her current iPhone running, can it fit in a back pocket with her jeans on. So I told it is still thin enough, and she really didn't have much *** in the jeans (IMO, as it didn't look like she was wearing skinny jeans and her *** looked like and average size anyways) for it to bulge out and be uncomfortable. Yes, she tried to stick it in her jeans pocket as a slight test. I talked about the shrink feature where Apple allows for better one handed access. I suggested she get a thin case and wait to see what new armband to use as her accessory (hello Apple Watch!). Afterwards she felt better about her purchase and even thanked me for my comments.

These are the folks the iPhone is made for. Nothing wrong with that, but it isn't for me. I'd rather use a Android device or WP, but I appreciate the size of the 5s more and wouldn't he unopposed to owning one just to keep a tabs on iOS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte