WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am very happy that iPhone 6+ could be bent, now I would just thrash some iPhone fans who think too highly of apple. :p today has been really good

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am very happy that iPhone 6+ could be bent, now I would just thrash some iPhone fans who think too highly of apple. :p today has been really good

Who cares about beating up on people because of their OS of choice? Just because you dislike it doesn't mean it's bad. People like Apple lets all move on now. If they want to be smug (with reason) a-holes then let them.

Last edited:

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Who cares about beating up on people because of their OS of choice? Just because you dislike it doesn't mean it's bad. People like Apple let all move on now. If they want to be smug (with reason) a-holes then let them.

Here people do care which OS you are using, my friends just say crap because some of us use windows(they always make fun of WP) There are no "you are holding it wrong" Nokia phones, or the phones which sometimes break at the smallest fall. Or the phones which get bent while pocketed. We all deserve a hearty laugh at apple for their ignorance. Nokia devices are always tested vigorously, only then a new phone is announced. I seriously didn't expect this from apple, but surely it'll be great fun bashing Apple fans. I am really happy, apple made my day today...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it's just me but I find the idea that there is a phone called the 'Selfie' phone a bit silly. I mean, really? Are they going around calling all the low end and mid range Android phones that have front facing cameras 'Selfie' phones?

Sounds rather presumptuous if you ask me.

Forget the 730 I want the 830 !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I got to sleep in a little bit more today because my weight training class was canceled . So I don't have to be at school till 9:30

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it's just me but I find the idea that there is a phone called the 'Selfie' phone a bit silly. I mean, really? Are they going around calling all the low end and mid range Android phones that have front facing cameras 'Selfie' phones?

Sounds rather presumptuous if you ask me.
I get your point but even the reviewers are stressing the quality of the front facing camera. Also the more wide angle the lens the better. And without really good FFC there might not be another "fappening" occurrence in the celebrity world....and it's not just celebrities, you should see the stuff I find on the phones I fix😉

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss