WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It is interesting that it is so hard to find a capable smart band. I actually lost mine over the weekend when I took the GF to go see Blue Man Group in concert. I wanted to get one at the Sony store, but balked at paying $110 for the convenience (got it back on Amazon for $80 again). Some of the more popular ones have proprietary chargers, which is turning me off from getting one for the GF. I won't get her the Sony one because it won't give her enough info as she is really into her workouts. I wanted to get her something to pair with her Nexus 7 tablet, but outside the Sony stuff, nothing jumps out. Maybe I give in and get her a Gear Fit for her S4, but again, I don't like the proprietary stuff. I give Sony credit...at least you can charge their stuff via microUSB.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I get your point but even the reviewers are stressing the quality of the front facing camera. Also the more wide angle the lens the better. And without really good FFC there might not be another "fappening" occurrence in the celebrity world....and it's not just celebrities, you should see the stuff I find on the phones I fix😉

Guess the celebrity nude photo leak has got nothing on what you run into. And you would think people would wipe their phones before selling them...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb