WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll write something about it, but I don't know where to post it. Hope Laura can guide me.

Probably create a new sub-forum for newer WP devices coming out. I am sure some folks here are using the BLU Win JR....
Here is the forum link where most likely a moderator can create a sub-forum for the Cherry Mobile WP device
Other Windows Phones - Windows Phone Central Forums

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Summer seems longer in Cali :eek:

I just noticed that sometimes I make it seem that Cali is its own country :p

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

It is bigger than a lot of countries around the world - in area, in population and definitely in terms of GDP....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol I just found out that both my weight training class and stretching class :eek:..... so I don't have class till 12

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Guess what....I bought a 1520 :D and internet in India sucks!!! I can't wait to go back....and things haven't changed....where's Chregu though? And how are all of you? :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Guess what....I bought a 1520 :D and internet in India sucks!!! I can't wait to go back....and things haven't changed....where's Chregu though? And how are all of you? :D

Snowflake went MIA :(

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

As sahib said, Chregu is missing for quite some time now.
But as far as I'm concerned I'm OK :). As you can see I also bought a new device, Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 because I'm not happy with any of current Nokia offering (was waiting for 830, don't like it).
You are satisfied with your new Lumia 1520?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

As sahib said, Chregu is missing for quite some time now.
But as far as I'm concerned I'm OK :). As you can see I also bought a new device, Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 because I'm not happy with any of current Nokia offering (was waiting for 830, don't like it).
You are satisfied with your new Lumia 1520?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Yes i did....do you like android now? And about my 1520...I still have 4 more days to get it (my dad is gonna bring it here) and my father searched the whole city and he got only one nokia lumia 1520! Can you imagine???? That too in black :( i wanted red

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6