WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Guess what....I bought a 1520 :D and internet in India sucks!!! I can't wait to go back....and things haven't changed....where's Chregu though? And how are all of you? :D

We're not sure what happened to Chregu. :/ He just vanished.

I guess you're just visiting India?

On the whole in OK. Had some small health issues but other than that I'm fine. My nephew from Australia will be here in two weeks. Time went very quickly!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

After having 2 PE classes where the majority are girls you are bound to see stuff. Well after 5 weeks in I think I have seen everything ._. I wanted to wait till the end of the semester but after today I can say wow 😲 ranging from just bra stuff to ....um ehhh ER lets just say stuff 😶
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

You're funny. LOL!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Story time ! So there was a asian girl in my cardio class who didn't dress out. She had a short dress on . My teacher was teasing me because since I was the only guy there she told me that I would have to cover my eyes . I didn't get it at the time. So after class I was leaving class but I stopped to put play in my iPod. The girl with the short dress and first were on the stares and I was behind them not thinking anything about it. I was thinking of what homework I had to do and I looked up and there I noticed you could see up her short dress. I looked down and just walked to the side and just kept on walking.

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

I've seen a lot of short dresses around lately. Unfortunately not on all the right ladies... :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No matter what i do i just can't seem to like android.... Our maybe its the stock rom that i hate. I've custom Roms in almost all the Android devices that i have.

Don't mind android. I'm curious how Android L will be.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

if there is one thing nokia is right and that is the colors. green is popular for um * clears throat* under garments here at my school.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Though I like green in nature it's not one of my favourite colours. I'd never buy anything green.

Green on the right person can look really nice.

white dress with some green dots. yeah I think it looked nice ...then again who cares about specifics :wink:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

white dress with some green dots. yeah I think it looked nice ...then again who cares about specifics :wink:
Jeez Sahib, spare us the details....
To play the devil's advocate - pictures or it didn't happen, I wonder what the consequences for that would be for Mr. Pobrecito.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Jeez Sahib, spare us the details....
To play the devil's advocate - pictures or it didn't happen, I wonder what the consequences for that would be for Mr. Pobrecito.....
like I would be thinking of pictures of the time :p and as for the consequences ... I think Mr. Pobrecito I think he would be labled as Mr perv ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's cold out here!!!

Who messed with the thermostat?

It's bloody 5C but it feels like 3C!

On a good note, it's sunny. :p

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99