WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, How is your 810 behaving after the update? Still having any issues? I am thinking of updating mine...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i take notes using my surface RT using one note and its a good machine to take notes for class. so there i was about to leave my anthtoplogy class and this girl in my class walks up to me and asks me " hey what tablet is that ?" i told her its the surface RT and she told me why she wanted a tablet to take notes in. then i told her all the details and she left satisfied knowing that the RT is good for talking notes.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, How is your 810 behaving after the update? Still having any issues? I am thinking of updating mine...

nope my 810 is acting normal now. i think it was acting strange because an app was misbehaving so i uninstalled it and reinstalled. now it works fine.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i was going to wait to tell you later in the day after a fulls days use but since you are asking i figured i would say

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

i take notes using my surface RT using one note and its a good machine to take notes for class. so there i was about to leave my anthtoplogy class and this girl in my class walks up to me and asks me " hey what tablet is that ?" i told her its the surface RT and she told me why she wanted a tablet to take notes in. then i told her all the details and she left satisfied knowing that the RT is good for talking notes.
You could have arranged a meeting with her later to show her the Surface RT more in depth and you could try to make something more from the meeting ;).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You could have arranged a meeting with her later to show her the Surface RT more in depth and you could try to make something more from the meeting ;).

o.o....;.... ehhh i didn't think of that in the moment :amaze:...... ops

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

o.o....;.... ehhh i didn't think of that in the moment :amaze:...... ops
If you see her again you can still offer her to show the Surface if you meet her again, but soon that she won't forget you.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

What about running mac OS in a virtual machine? Not sure if it's possible but just a thought ;)

That's a possibility, but you have to find a site you can trust to DL the needed files from. 😌

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm actually checking with a couple of friends to see if anyone knows an IOS dev that might take over my IOS app

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I don't want to take a dump on the iOS users, but that's the best choice of action. It's just hard to justify a $600 purchase when there is nothing coming in return. And I looked into getting the latest OSX on my PC, problem there is the moral dilemma of doing something illegal, and convincing someone with a mac to be a partner in crime by downloading the required files for me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I don't want to take a dump on the iOS users, but that's the best choice of action. It's just hard to justify a $600 purchase when there is nothing coming in return. And I looked into getting the latest OSX on my PC, problem there is the moral dilemma of doing something illegal, and convincing someone with a mac to be a partner in crime by downloading the required files for me.

:/ man the life of a developer can be hard ......

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
And I'd buy mac OSX for a PC if that was an option... That's a small part of why I hate Apple. I should never have bought an iPhone and made an app for it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:/ man the life of a developer can be hard ......

Only if you're going cross platform. iOS is really the tricky one as they won't release a SDK to work on PCs even though there's been calls from developers to do so. If you're only doing WP and Android (BB?)you don't need to worry. The way Apple sees it is, if you're going to develop for them is you're either Apple or they're not interested.

Apple has been king of apps for a long time now and they have pushed their products by forcing people to stay in their ecosystem. Thing is it's not becoming very profitable as it used to be so there might be a change coming.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That sucks :/ so that means to make money in the apple app store you better make a good app :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans