WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would get updates if I were to buy the 830 .... That would be awesome and I wouldn't have to wait on T-Mobile
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I also got Into a family plan today on T-Mobile. The reps were nice and I have a funny story about the bendgate in the store 😂..
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I.Am.Devastated. Heartbroken even.

Looks like both expansysusa and my other site are carrying the wrong Z3 Compact. You know, the one without AWS support. At least I could get H+ on the expansysusa one. My other site has the truly international model...No 1700 bands for H+ or LTE. So I'm getting really faux pas 4G. I'm crushed. My regular site is selling the Z3C I just mentioned for the same price as a Z2 with all the good bands. Their Z3 has 1700 but for the 3G only part. Boy, these guys missed big time.

In other news, they knocked $16 off the 830 in one night, so that should settle in at a $370 price range soon. So...it looks like I'm hanging on to my N5 for a while. These guys don't typically change their models, so what they sell is what they sell. Now in theory I could still get that Z3C, and should have better battery life with those slower speeds.

It is still devastating though. I didn't want a bigger phone but may go looking at the Z2. The true North American Z3 and Z3 Compact Sony will sell in stores will be stupidly expensive. It would have been easier to get a Z2 if I didn't have a Z Ultra. Now I'm seriously wondering if I should sell the big guy and just run everything through the Z2. I know I can get damn good battery life on a Z2, but never wanted to go so large. I put the N5 on the Z2 and the Z2 dwarfs it. First the moto x has a small *** battery and now this.

Wow. Serious decision now.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still stunned. Nothing more, nothing less. I guess I'll look and see how big the OPO is but it is probably bigger than a Z2. I didn't want a Z2 and a Z Ultra because screen size wise, they're close in size.

Maybe I find a 1520.3 and trade my Z Ultra for it. I'm just sad right now.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I had to look up on the Z3, damn it's cheaper than the 930 here. We have the D5833 which doesn't have the 1700 band you need. The D5803 has.

Edit:

Only UMTS HSPA+ on band 1700. Now I feel for you.

Sent from my Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I had to look up on the Z3, damn it's cheaper than the 930 here. We have the D5833 which doesn't have the 1700 band you need. The D5803 has.

Edit:

Only UMTS HSPA+ on band 1700. Now I feel for you.

Sent from my Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe

That's the exact model they're selling. They typically get the Asian variants, since their base is in Hong Kong. Sometimes they sell the Euro variants too...the 920 I bought from them is a Polish CV.

It is still disappointing. I'll go play with the Z2 again and see. At least with these guys they just discontinued selling the Z1 Compact, and were were still selling the OG Xperia Z, so if I wait a few months, I get the Z2 at a nice price.

It still sucks though. I really wanted a smaller phone. I like the Galaxy Alpha, but the battery is a killer - even though it is removable. Not getting that overpriced iPhone 6. I like how the Z2 in Purple looks though. We will see what I decide. I really like my Z Ultra though.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

That Z3 is impressive, hard to ignore that fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so you all know the hole bending fiasco with the new iPhone 6+. I went to the tmobile to change my service to the family plan. as I was being served there was a guy in there buying the new iPhone and the sales rep said "Hey do you know about how easy it is to bend the iPhone 6+ . the guy said ' yeah I know that's why im here to return it" at that moment I just started to snicker. they laid it flat on the table and what do you know it was bent. so they gave him a replacement and took the phone to the back. looks like apple screw up this time around.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

so you all know the hole bending fiasco with the new iPhone 6+. I went to the tmobile to change my service to the family plan. as I was being served there was a guy in there buying the new iPhone and the sales rep said "Hey do you know about how easy it is to bend the iPhone 6+ . the guy said ' yeah I know that's why im here to return it" at that moment I just started to snicker. they laid it flat on the table and what do you know it was bent. so they gave him a replacement and took the phone to the back. looks like apple screw up this time around.

You should've recommended him an iroller.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wow its sad to see how many people are defending apple right now... well it looks like people are once again using it wrong

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

F... apple... Bought a MacBook air to get my app up and running on iOS8 and after 2 hours, my blood pressure got so high, I'm restoring it to factory settings to return it to the store, I'm done with Apple and iOS. Got my apps hidden in the app store, and I'm going to bed. Good night all.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

F... apple... Bought a MacBook air to get my app up and running on iOS8 and after 2 hours, my blood pressure got so high, I'm restoring it to factory settings to return it to the store, I'm done with Apple and iOS. Got my apps hidden in the app store, and I'm going to bed. Good night all.
o.o huh I didn't think you would go that far. I got to give you props for buying a MacBook air to keep your apps running :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss