WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So looks like sahib might get his phone soon and mia is stuck. Interesting developments, I guess. People are still bashing Apple over the 6+. Nothing new there.

Yep. Interesting. o_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here there are not many thunderstorms, very few most of the times

ohhh I see.... they are rare here in the part I live in , they don't happen a lot only in the spring time when the monsoonal moister from the south comes from the pacific

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm still stunned. Nothing more, nothing less. I guess I'll look and see how big the OPO is but it is probably bigger than a Z2. I didn't want a Z2 and a Z Ultra because screen size wise, they're close in size.

Maybe I find a 1520.3 and trade my Z Ultra for it. I'm just sad right now.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
You are going to love the OPO. On half a bar that thing screams like a monster that it is. And it feels really good in the hands as well. Oh and the 3100 mAh battery is nothing to sneer at along with the 3GB RAM onboard and to top it off this thing is cheaper than our WP affordable flagship😁

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

You are going to love the OPO. On half a bar that thing screams like a monster that it is. And it feels really good in the hands as well. Oh and the 3100 mAh battery is nothing to sneer at along with the 3GB RAM onboard and to top it off this thing is cheaper than our WP affordable flagship😁

Xiaomi is the cheapest....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So looks like sahib might get his phone soon and mia is stuck. Interesting developments, I guess. People are still bashing Apple over the 6+. Nothing new there.

Yep. Interesting. o_O
Got my first ifruit device today that I paid for which of course my wife wants so....anyways you get the idea.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still think you're missing my point of me wanting a more pocketable phone and that the option I really wanted is essentially gone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Let me know if you want my help in procuring a Z2☺

I'll let you know. It will probably be my N5 + cash for a Z2 anyways, as I cannot keep both the N5 and a Z Ultra. In the interim I am curious to see the new update to the ROM I am using.

I'm still in a little bit of shock. I tell you, sometimes the best laid plans get shot to pieces...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yep. Interesting. o_O

I wouldn't say that I'm stuck...I just may have to get something else instead. Gonna sleep on it some more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)