WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The app was free for a time at one point. I guess you missed it? I don't really use the app. I use TapTalk on the phone or I use the app on my tablet as the it's way better than the WP one, it allows photos upload. TapTalk lets you upload photos. The WP app doesn't.

I have to make my way back there again. It's been a few months now. When I'm in London I'm usually somewhere new so don't really get around to that area all the time. I haven't made it to their other locations yet.

What's new.

My nephew from Australia will be here in less than two weeks. Him and his wife are coming to stay for a couple of weeks and then we're going to Paris for the weekend. We'll return and they'll continue with a trip through the EU that they're still sorting out. Ah, to be young again. :p

I've had some minor health issues this year but they're mostly sorted now.

I've done a lot of travelling and still have more to do... After Paris we're heading to Barcelona for Christmas. Next year we don't plan to do this much. :p

We've joined an environmental group and I now have a clear understanding of why they do so poorly...

The project I'm on still hasn't had it's final funding decision so we're all still waiting on that which will hopefully come before the end of the year. I'm not concerned. On top of that I hope to get a better pay raise than I did last year but who knows?

We would like to move but we're sort of stuck on what to do. The place we live in is great but it's starting to be detrimental to our health due to lack of sleep.

Other than that, not much. :p

How's life treating you?

Yeah things with me are good. Finally getting a contract placed for support that should have been placed nearly 6 months ago :S Trying to figure out how with my current job I can travel about more :D
I am also seriously beginning to look at professional registration.

Good luck with the pay rise. I just got one at worm but it was pretty crap! A measly 1.5% :( Hopefully yours is better than that :)

Sorry to hear you have had a rough time this year with your health. Glad to hear ots almost all sorted. I hate being ill even for short periods of time cant imagine what I'd be like I'd it was prolonged :S

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There are some really cool developments happening from a work standpoint for me. That is the upside. The downside might be no more WPC for me in the short term or only a bit at late night and/or early AM.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

There are some really cool developments happening from a work standpoint for me. That is the upside. The downside might be no more WPC for me in the short term or only a bit at late night and/or early AM.

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice to hear. I hope that my work starts to get more interesting as well but no idea. It's possible that I may take on more responsibility but that's not guaranteed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah things with me are good. Finally getting a contract placed for support that should have been placed nearly 6 months ago :S Trying to figure out how with my current job I can travel about more :D
I am also seriously beginning to look at professional registration.

Good luck with the pay rise. I just got one at worm but it was pretty crap! A measly 1.5% :( Hopefully yours is better than that :)

Sorry to hear you have had a rough time this year with your health. Glad to hear ots almost all sorted. I hate being ill even for short periods of time cant imagine what I'd be like I'd it was prolonged :S

I've forgotten what you do again. What registration are you after?

I think my raise last year was around there. Not sure. It wasn't that great to say the least but it was my first raise since going staff.

My health things are attributed to my aging body. :p I still feel in generally good shape, just things are working as well as they should be. :p I'm fine for the most part. My neck problem is really the last thing I need to sort out. It's the one that causes the most annoyance.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh no, it's bent...
anary4u6

Sent from my Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well written. That was the spirit of the appeal of WP for me...which was lost when MSFT decided to bend to the masses. This is what the verisob of Android I use has over WP now...more choices for the apps I use and the ability that when I put it down, I don't need to dig to do much... just get to what I need and move forward.

That's why I won't own a Samsung Android device. Too much clutter in Touch Wiz.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Well written. That was the spirit of the appeal of WP for me...which was lost when MSFT decided to bend to the masses. This is what the verisob of Android I use has over WP now...more choices for the apps I use and the ability that when I put it down, I don't need to dig to do much... just get to what I need and move forward.

That's why I won't own a Samsung Android device. Too much clutter in Touch Wiz.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
*version

Yeah, I get what you're saying, though. Microsoft should just realize that they can't speak to everyone.

Sheesh, I'm really missing Charms in Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro