WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's just simply silly. I'm waiting for the, 'it was just a photoshop job' tag line. It looks too fake. Either that or someone has done a great make-up job.

pretty good photoshop to me if it was.... but that's the only other way. still all that to get into MTV

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OHHH so that's what roe vs wade is about. I remember my 9th grade homeroom wearing a shirt and saying " you will all understand it later on' 5 years later now I know what it is :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys and girl :). Nothing special today, just another school day. After school we went on a drink since my school mate will be 17 on Sunday. I didn't drink any alcohol though, because I was there with a scooter.
Oh and Motorolas will be probably again available here :) HURA :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if the 830 will meet my expectations. I hope it does because it supports LTE on tmobile. also I have to cut my sim to be a nano sim

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I went looking for a new jacket online and now I'm getting ads all the time. :/

There was this really nice blazer I liked but the price was a bit much. I'm looking for a nice casual jacket I can wear but I want something smart looking. Hard to find.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

not going to lie..... I didn't know what stuff goes on during a period. so it happened that my health/ fitness class talked about it ._.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05