WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

not going to lie..... I didn't know what stuff goes on during a period. so it happened that my health/ fitness class talked about it ._.....

Ah. That's good actually. When you get older and have a partner/wife whatever you wish to call them then you'll learn even more. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think It was a good thing that it gave females the power to chose if they wanted to go though the unplanned pregnancy.

Yes that's right but unfortunately there's many states in the US that don't abide by the law and in the last few months have been reducing women's rights more to sometimes degrading levels.

The US is a messed up place in a lot of ways.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So tomorrow I'm heading off to a rather interesting place. Sort of an alternative hippy mystical place. Should be interesting. :p

The place is Glastonbury (where they hold the music festival) and it's also in the region of Avalon for those who know about King Arthur and so on.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ah. That's good actually. When you get older and have a partner/wife whatever you wish to call them then you'll learn even more. :p

you would be surprised I little I know about this . heck I remember when she told me about it and I acted like I knew but deep down I am oblivious about it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you would be surprised I little I know about this . heck I remember when she told me about it and I acted like I knew but deep down I am oblivious about it

Most guys don't want to know about it. LOL! It's funny how we react to our body functions. It odder how we react to women's. Such a silly world we live in. I know where most of it stems with regards to women's though.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes that's right but unfortunately there's many states in the US that don't abide by the law and in the last few months have been reducing women's rights more to sometimes degrading levels.

The US is a messed up place in a lot of ways.
well that's sad :/ option is good but to others life is important too. both boo and her told me about what they think about abortion. they both have different views about it but it helped me see why it was a controversy

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Most guys don't want to know about it. LOL! It's funny how we react to our body functions. It odder how we react to women's. Such a silly world we live in. I know where most of it stems with regards to women's though.

it is funny and I didn't know it implicated all of that just in that week.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Will be interesting to get your impression. Be sure to take some pics with it. I'm sure you'll love it regardless. :p

Did you get a green one?
sadly no :/ there wasn't a green on that supported tmobiles LTE bands only the white one. I have 14 days before I return it so im holding off in buying the green cover. if I like it ill buy the green back cover

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So tomorrow I'm heading off to a rather interesting place. Sort of an alternative hippy mystical place. Should be interesting. :p

The place is Glastonbury (where they hold the music festival) and it's also in the region of Avalon for those who know about King Arthur and so on.
king arther makes me think of Camelot

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well that's sad :/ option is good but to others life is important too. both boo and her told me about what they think about abortion. they both have different views about it but it helped me see why it was a controversy

I believe in choice 100% The reason why it's controversial is because we believe that humans are somehow more special than other animals in the world. We seem to have additional special bits to us that other animals don't, apparently. That's why it's an issue. Same goes to why we seem to have issues with assisted suicide.

Heady topics.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm quite tempted to try to get a new after market radio for the car - one that has Bluetooth support and dab digital radio, but really want one that will definitely work with WP. Having mixed success finding one ATM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99