WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like we have new antenna in the middle of the "town".
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140927_001.jpg
    WP_20140927_001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm all for aux but I liked Bluetooth for the convenience. I'm also looking to maybe change to an Audi tt st some point in the next year or two so I think I need to do some more research. Ideally I'd get a radio that does Bluetooth, aux and charges the phone via usb all working really well.

We seriously considered an Audi TT for our next car until we tried to sit in it. :p

It's a bit low for us and the model we looked at didn't have the best headroom. We had to bend all sorts of ways just to get in. :p

We are thinking about an A4 but the other half still has desires of a BMW. Not sure what to get. Won't be until next year at least.

Is love to get a great stereo with all the toys. Maybe the next car.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

We seriously considered an Audi TT for our next car until we tried to sit in it. :p

It's a bit low for us and the model we looked at didn't have the best headroom. We had to bend all sorts of ways just to get in. :p

We are thinking about an A4 but the other half still has desires of a BMW. Not sure what to get. Won't be until next year at least.

Volvo :D

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Buy a rolls Royce :D:p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

You would be really lucky if you get a defective piece...:p
To at all, there were some quality control issues, with Lumia 920 mainly. And sure we can't forget about Lumia 930 problems.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

To at all, there were some quality control issues, with Lumia 920 mainly. And sure we can't forget about Lumia 930 problems.

As Lumia 930 has problems, it's still not released here, Nokia is fixing it & soon it'll be released

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

As Lumia 930 has problems, it's still not released here, Nokia is fixing it & soon it'll be released
You think they are not releasing it in India because of problems? That's just...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well I don't know why exactly but I decided its a great idea to take my current car, a vw polo, and have a local place fully wash and valet it. The works.

I guess I figure is worth it once in a cars lifetime - it will likely cost me ?45 total.

It's the first time I've ever not done it myself so I hope they do a very job than I ever could!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I don't know why exactly but I decided its a great idea to take my current car, a vw polo, and have a local place fully wash and valet it. The works.

I guess I figure is worth it once in a cars lifetime - it will likely cost me ?45 total.

It's the first time I've ever not done it myself so I hope they do a very job than I ever could!
I get a full detail done every few years on my car and it comes back looking brand new and makes me not want to get rid of my old car anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro