WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

imagine if they made an ice cream cone that would keep your ice cream from melting ...... o.o !!! that would be amazing and change the way we eat our ice cream

Why not figure it out and make millions? That would be the invention of the century.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yesterday was a ****ty day for us.... And I'm in my mother's hometown.... Some Indians just over react....ugh they burned buses, closed shops, stopped trains in the middle of no where..... It seems to have cooled down today but i can't wait to get out of here

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

A4 was just a thought but an unlikely candidate. We're probably buying a BMW but not sure what model yet. We don't want anything too big as the roads and parking spaces here are narrow.

It will be a few years old. We won't buy new.
Oh, I was planing to suggest Jaguar XE but if you are buying old than it's not an option.
What about a new car of a non premium brand rather than couple years old car of a "premium" brand? Just a thought since you can get more useful technology in new car than in old one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday was a ****ty day for us.... And I'm in my mother's hometown.... Some Indians just over react....ugh they burned buses, closed shops, stopped trains in the middle of no where..... It seems to have cooled down today but i can't wait to get out of here
Are you on Karnataka/Kerala/Tamil Nadu? There's a riot out there, The chief minister Jaya Lalita got arrested for an 18 year old scam.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh, I was planing to suggest Jaguar XE but if you are buying old than it's not an option.
What about a new car of a non premium brand rather than couple years old car of a "premium" brand? Just a thought since you can get more useful technology in new car than in old one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

It's more than just about the technology. It's about comfort. It will probably be something between 2007 and 2010. Sort of depends what's out there at the time etc.

I could easily get a new car on lease or loan but I don't want to do that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't seen any news about riots in India but then everyone here seems more interested in the war and the 'IS threat'.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's more than just about the technology. It's about comfort. It will probably be something between 2007 and 2010. Sort of depends what's out there at the time etc.

I could easily get a new car on lease or loan but I don't want to do that.

Technology give you comfort ;). For whole example the keyless entry, Bluetooth, dark and rain sensor. Those are some things that can be hard to find in certain cars of mentioned age but are now standard equipment in higher trims of city cars.
Unless the comfort is purely referred to ride comfort.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Technology give you comfort ;). For whole example the keyless entry, Bluetooth, dark and rain sensor. Those are some things that can be hard to find in certain cars of mentioned age but are now standard equipment in higher trims of city cars.

Unless the comfort is purely referred to ride comfort.

Keep in mind I'm not a young person anymore and we like to drive around. Comfortable ride and seats are important.

When technology breaks down in cars it's expensive to fix so though those things are neat and nice to have they are not that important in this circumstance. Saying that I may still invest in a good stereo as the car will probably be used for a few years. Keyless entry shouldn't be an issue. Most premium cars have those features prior to lower end cars. Sometimes years ahead.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Audi A3 for example didn't have an option for keyless entry before new generation in 2013, meanwhile Focus had it in 2010 if I'm not wrong, not to even mention the Megane in 2003. But BMW 3 has had keyless entry since 2007 I think( or at least keyless start).
Considering suspension the most comfortable is said to be Citroen C5 with Hydropneumatic suspension, and you can even get massage seats in it :D .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Audi A3 for example didn't have an option for keyless entry before new generation in 2013, meanwhile Focus had it in 2010 if I'm not wrong, not to even mention the Megane in 2003. But BMW 3 has had keyless entry since 2007 I think( or at least keyless start).
Considering suspension the most comfortable is said to be Citroen C5 with Hydropneumatic suspension, and you can even get massage seats in it :D .

I think a massage seat is a bit much. :p

I also want a nice looking car too. Not just anything. My wife wants something that's more our age and suits or needs. My wife is very particular about cars.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Dunno exactly. I think some 18kg gold import scam or something like that. I'm living in a hostel, so no TV 📺 or newspaper 📰 unless I buy one 😊 but I use MSN /Bing news app.

Even though I have many news apps in my phone, I don't use it...:p as my parents watch the news, I just hear them sometimes by mistake...:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster