WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think a massage seat is a bit much. :p

I also want a nice looking car too. Not just anything. My wife wants something that's more our age and suits or needs. My wife is very particular about cars.

When it comes to design than there is only you who can decide what you want. I generaly don't care much about it since I can get used to it quite fast.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't see the humour as I had to send my phone in within the first month due the the spinning wheels of death. Many others had theirs replaced due to heating issues and bad batteries. I was without it for ten days and they didn't give me a new one because I wasn't on a contact.

At least they got a new phone immediately. So what's so funny about a bent phone? Just because it's Apple?

The humor isn't about the person but at Apple itself . After all their justifications about why it bends and you see it and say wow Apple screwed up .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Are you on Karnataka/Kerala/Tamil Nadu? There's a riot out there, The chief minister Jaya Lalita got arrested for an 18 year old scam.

Tamil Nadu.....lol she has 66 crore rs worth of illegal assets..... Around 30 kg of gold I guess, some sarees, plots, and stuff like that. Call her ex chief minister! Lol she paid for what she did....no wonder she had the kind of money to give freebies to the whole state

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I haven't seen any news about riots in India but then everyone here seems more interested in the war and the 'IS threat'.

Well I'm more interested because I've to travel from one state to another because my father and sister are coming to India tomorrow.... :O and they are coming to Chennai this time...the main place where the riots started

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Tamil Nadu.....lol she has 66 crore rs worth of illegal assets..... Around 30 kg of gold I guess, some sarees, plots, and stuff like that. Call her ex chief minister! Lol she paid for what she did....no wonder she had the kind of money to give freebies to the whole state
My mother and brother were traveling to Thanjavur, from the Chennai central. I was very worried about the riots,I heard from my grandmother that they were setting buses ablaze 🔥

Lol she is in hospital now, isn't she? pretending to be sick, Just to escape jail. She will pay for what she did.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

God should do something about the level of corruption in India!!

There's corruption all over the world some countries are just more obvious about it.

Referring to the G person, I'd just like to see him do something, anything. Then I'd be impressed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I just feel to murder those people, but then I remember, 'i am very patient'... Lol:p

Murder and war never solve any problems. There's some great solutions to a lot of problems, unfortunately we can't seem to rise above our primitive thinking.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now when you bought Lumia 830 you can start working on fulfilling this wish :) .

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

He needs to graduate college and get a job that pays more than minimum wage and then he may get his Dodge Dart. Though I'd recommend saving for a home first. Cars are rather disappointing things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs