WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ones things for sure..... india is a little off on the critical thinking side o.o.... don't they know burning cars isn't going to solve anything -.-

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

anyways im not sure if I want to buy a house though :/ with the way the housing market is here and how hard it Is to get a good rate on a house and how easy it is to lose a house I think ill take my chances in renting a house for the time being

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so today i went to hang out with my aunts, uncles, cousins :) eat ate some meat , rice, beans, tortillas hamburgers and hotdogs. it was fun :) it was a good Sunday

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

people are complaining over the placeholder " threshold" my gosh....this anti msft is getting out of hand. next thing we know people will complain about the wallpapers they include

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol yeah they used to call her Amma(mother) in Tamil. And all her rice 🍚 distribution schemes, free laptops for students scheme etc were all named"Amma Xyz" to make it more...... Emotional,I guess. I hope the next cm is someone other than Karunanidhi tho, would be nice to have a new comer.
It is such a vicious / incestuous political circle in TN that it is not worthy of a joke. I just can't come to grip with the fact that with such high literacy in south India how do they keep on electing and reelecting these jokers...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

It is such a vicious / incestuous political circle in TN that it is not worthy of a joke. I just can't come to gross with the fact that with such high literacy in south India how do they keep on electing and reelecting these jokers...

Agree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss