WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bit cloudy here today. Still I think this will be an interesting week... Lets see what we find out about the next version of Windows and if its going to be free or not.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Bit cloudy here today. Still I think this will be an interesting week... Lets see what we find out about the next version of Windows and if its going to be free or not.

It's clear on my end but it's cold :p I think il feel it's wrath today since ima be waiting outside.
I have a feeling I'll be free for w8.1 users idk I just do ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think so too. I'm interested to hear how they have merged RT and WP together, but we might not find out more about that this week.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think so too. I'm interested to hear how they have merged RT and WP together, but we might not find out more about that this week.

Same here and if I had to speculate it will look like wp but have the functionality of rt :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It was quite cloudy here but no rain and we need the rain badly...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So my sim cutter won't be getting here by today so I don't be able to use my 830 in lte land till Wednesday 😐
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So my sim cutter won't be getting here by today so I don't be able to use my 830 in lte land till Wednesday 😐
Do you want to drive down and pick up mine? Should have told me, I would have ordered it on my account, and because of Prime you would have had the cutter before the phone☺

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Do you want to drive down and pick up mine? Should have told me, I would have ordered it on my account, and because of Prime you would have had the cutter before the phone☺

Lol the drive to so cal would be more than the sum cutter itself 😂. I also have prime but I guess for some reason they want to keep it an extra day even though its in the next city over 😒. Its only a 20min drive

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So its like this phone today , sim cutter tomorrow , so ill get full usage on Wednesday:eek: bummer lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Want pics and review. There someone in Malaysia who is using it but no review yet.

Don't worry like I said before first impressions today Monday night and review Sunday . The reason being is because I want to use it for school and see how it holds up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers