WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hate my country's (Malaysia) education department, change exam for form 3 to exam X at 2012 Feb, change to exam Y when it is June 2014
Make Chinese exam become harder than form 5 exam.
Exam Y are held at July.
So Chinese people will drop Chinese class when they are form 4, pure evil...

Form 3 student age - 15 or 16
Form 4 - 16 or 17
Form 5 - 17 or 18
Form 3 original exam name - PMR
form 3 exam - PBS, then change to PT3 at the last moment
That's nothing. In India they have changed the All India Pre medical test 3 times in 3 years, including the name and pattern. And they say they are going to change it again next year 😭

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

They would absolutely idolise him at Android central. Lol dunno why he comes here. He doesn't even test the WP apps he is commenting against. He's like a parrot, keeps repeating the same wrong thing over and over again in different threads, even after many of us have proved him wrong.

I gave away about 8 invites on AC for a OnePlus One and also sell the Android devices I don't end up liking over at their Marketplace, LOL!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He definitely cares although this semester he's not that keen on getting his top poster spot back for some reason....might have something to do with the Japanese shoe cam:)

.........hahaha very funny at least you could of sahib " is trying to not be single " jeez 😂

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The guy has only used a Lumia 520 and wants to educate us on why WP is so bad and Android is so good. Also he likes to lecture folks when he doesn't even know that a lot of us (me included are dual OS people) know the pros and cons of either OS pretty well and use what we use for our personal/subjective reasons. All he has is a couple of pictures and wants to lecture us on photography....

Sounds like a pain :/ not sure why people like to argue like him :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6