WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ok here you go

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140929_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140929_0001.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 13
  • wp_ss_20140929_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140929_0002.png
    393.5 KB · Views: 13

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyways here is my first thoughts and impressions :
The Build quality of this phone is amazing . Feels solid in the hand . It feels like the icon , cold side but good back cover . It's more slimer and lighter than the 930 and almost lighter then the 810. The corners dig into your palms but not as bad as the 928. The policarbonate feels nice and it gives it a no slip grip . The power button is flush to the body. The volume rocker and the camera button have a nice tactile feel as they should . The capacitive keys are bright. The screen is dark and has a nice contrast but it's not as dark as my 810. It looks like I'll miss that from my 810. The colors are punchy and have true colors . The speed of this phone is faster than my 810 . The menus open fast and load faster too . So that's my first impressions

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not to take away from Sahib and the 830 review, but it looks like my Hong Kong site are selling both versions of the Z3 Compact...which means they have the regular LTE model and the one that supports AWS on T-Mobile (black and white only so far, which is OK by me as I plan to get a black one if I go for a Z3 Compact). Here's the problem...I like the Z2 now. Really like it. If I had to pick, I'd still pick the Z3 Compact.

I'll wait until Halloween and decide then. If the Z3 Compact price drops low enough, I'll get that. Otherwise, I'll go bog and get a Z2.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Not to take away from Sahib and the 830 review, but it looks like my Hong Kong site are selling both versions of the Z3 Compact...which means they have the regular LTE model and the one that supports AWS on T-Mobile (black and white only so far, which is OK by me as I plan to get a black one if I go for a Z3 Compact). Here's the problem...I like the Z2 now. Really like it. If I had to pick, I'd still pick the Z3 Compact.

I'll wait until Halloween and decide then. If the Z3 Compact price drops low enough, I'll get that. Otherwise, I'll go bog and get a Z2.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I can actually buy the 830 now, but like you I will be waiting for a price drop as the 830 is very close to the price of the 930 already.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to India the land of hi speed 3G Wireless:)

After 10 hours the update downloaded and is now installed and now downloading the preview update......i don't want to receive updates anymore if this is gonna be the speed :'(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Anyways here is my first thoughts and impressions :
The Build quality of this phone is amazing . Feels solid in the hand . It feels like the icon , cold side but good back cover . It's more slimer and lighter than the 930 and almost lighter then the 810. The corners dig into your palms but not as bad as the 928. The policarbonate feels nice and it gives it a no slip grip . The power button is flush to the body. The volume rocker and the camera button have a nice tactile feel as they should . The capacitive keys are bright. The screen is dark and has a nice contrast but it's not as dark as my 810. It looks like I'll miss that from my 810. The colors are punchy and have true colors . The speed of this phone is faster than my 810 . The menus open fast and load faster too . So that's my first impressions

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

You still can't beat my phone :p *buahahahhahahahaha* *ebil laugh*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99