WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They would absolutely idolise him at Android central. Lol dunno why he comes here. He doesn't even test the WP apps he is commenting against. He's like a parrot, keeps repeating the same wrong thing over and over again in different threads, even after many of us have proved him wrong.

That's what I've said him again & again. Well lets just say he's good at mugging up things & hence repeats everything again & again & makes us repeat too...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

That's nothing. In India they have changed the All India Pre medical test 3 times in 3 years, including the name and pattern. And they say they are going to change it again next year 😭

Our batch has always been the try & error batch. Each year here everytime we have a new portion from Mumbai university, the grading systems have been changed from our batch. We now have CBGS(credit based grading system) which is recognized worldwide. So we always end up getting less marks due to the new grading system & new portion which is totally different, sometimes even MU is not sure of our portion

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to India the land of hi speed 3G Wireless:)

If it was 3g wireless, it won't take so much time to download. India has the highest internet speed in the world, because more than 70% people here still use 2g on their phones. 3g wireless is only available in some areas, & only some companies offer it

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

About sahib's problem, didn't Nokia have some kind of tool to flash your rom? It wasn't Nsu bit I think NCS.
I can check later today but at the moment I'm nervous beside I'm writing Slovene test :(.
Oh and congratulations for new phone, I hope you will like it. And thanks for benchmarks.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

About sahib's problem, didn't Nokia have some kind of tool to flash your rom? It wasn't Nsu bit I think NCS.
I can check later today but at the moment I'm nervous beside I'm writing Slovene test :(.
Oh and congratulations for new phone, I hope you will like it. And thanks for benchmarks.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
I think it will work but as of now the files aren't on their servers so ima wait a month to see if they show up :) other than that this phone is amazing :).

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I think it will work but as of now the files aren't on their servers so ima wait a month to see if they show up :) other than that this phone is amazing :).

I already told you enjoy your phone & don't bother posting here as I feel sometimes to get 830.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

If not earlier when the next update goes live (but probably earlier). :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb