WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I got this weird problem on my 1320 now. My battery was very low 3%. I checked after a few seconds it was 2% then. & after that it switched off in a few seconds. Isn't that weird? It should have at least come to 1% & then gone off. When I kept my phone for charging now, it switched on in a few seconds & the battery was 6%. So guys 6% is the limit. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I got this weird problem on my 1320 now. My battery was very low 3%. I checked after a few seconds it was 2% then. & after that it switched off in a few seconds. Isn't that weird? It should have at least come to 1% & then gone off. When I kept my phone for charging now, it switched on in a few seconds & the battery was 6%. So guys 6% is the limit. :p

I guess so the stuff doesn't get all corrupted and stuff

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site

Hi let me stumble on this thread. So I just made the switch and now struggling to find a money manager app, can someone help?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hi let me stumble on this thread. So I just made the switch and now struggling to find a money manager app, can someone help?

What do you mean by money manager exactly? There's tonnes of finance apps just not sure how many are made for India.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Mornin' all. Feeling tired like it should be the end of the week. It's not. Sad face.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nokia Care Suite for Retail will be able to wipe your phone clean with the latest software/firmware. Just wait a month or so.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have to say I find it amusing how people go off on things like names and brands. Though I get where they're coming from you'd hope a large company like MS would have done some sort of research prior to making up their minds to change something. My guess as to why MSN is back and Bing is gone is simply more people know MSN over Bing. Is it really that hard to figure out? Chances are most of these people are in the US a place that MS has had difficulty cracking. We can go on how great WP is doing in other countries, especially growing economies but that's not where the money is. MS wants US share and large one at that. To do that they need to identify with US customers.

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site

What do you mean by money manager exactly? There's tonnes of finance apps just not sure how many are made for India.

Yep there are tons of them, and I just spent my break time trying them all. None can replace my old app on Android, lack of feature and ads mostly, but I decided to use MoneyZoom since it's the closer to my need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss