WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm not sure if i should sign up for developer preview for Windows 10? Is anyone here signing in?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure if i should sign up for developer preview for Windows 10? Is anyone here signing in?

i would but i dont have time to mess around with a new OS. i got stuff to get done so i can enjoy November :D

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I might sign up to use it in virtual box, don't know.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Get a Z3C and a 1520 because both have amazing battery life and are perfect for your needs. You have a 925 and a Z Ultra and now try the opposite spectrum by going to a 1520 and a Z3C.

I may end up getting this combo. Would love to keep my N5 but I have to move it, I will. If I get a 1520, I'd love a white .3 model with the AWS...although I will say that the best colors for it are red and green (with yellow a close third). If I get a black 1520 I'd want a white Z3Compact

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

u3e6eguv

It had to be done 😇

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So if they're releasing Windows 10 mid next year (sometime) what does that mean for smartphones? Will there any before then? Did they give any indication?

Seems like I'm moving one step closer all the time to Android the way things are going with WP....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So if they're releasing Windows 10 mid next year (sometime) what does that mean for smartphones? Will there any before then? Did they give any indication?

Seems like I'm moving one step closer all the time to Android the way things are going with WP....
they mentioned something about another build in April. so if my history is right about wp threshold for windows phone will be around summer of july and august

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Chill, dude. There will most likely be preparatory updates (the GDRs) to ease the wait.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So...I walked into the local VZW store (Verizon wireless, for our international folks), to test out the new Moto X. God, it is one frustrating piece of kit. Gorgeous display, great feel in hand, smooth through the OS, the black leather and the bamboo feels good to touch and a decent enough camera.

So why won't I buy it? Simple. Moto put this mofo small battery in it. Yes, its the same size as what's in my N5. No thanks, I'll pass.

Highlight of the trip...some female iSheep was killing time looking at phones. So she picks up the Lumia Icon, and presses on the top, cannot find the power button. Looks on the left side of the phone - no power button. Taps the screen..."Is this even on?" she wonders though the frowns on her face.

Finally I say in a soft voice, "the power button is on the right." She turns the phone on, no acknowledgement of my help, looks at the screen, puts it back on the screen and says "It is so easy to tell I have an iPhone, that's why I don't know how to use these things."

Arrogant sheep. That's why after bleating at how big the size is, you'll spread that pocket right open and pull out the cash to upgrade. Ah well, to each his own, I guess...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...I walked into the local VZW store (Verizon wireless, for our international folks), to test out the new Moto X. God, it is one frustrating piece of kit. Gorgeous display, great feel in hand, smooth through the OS, the black leather and the bamboo feels good to touch and a decent enough camera.

So why won't I buy it? Simple. Moto put this mofo small battery in it. Yes, its the same size as what's in my N5. No thanks, I'll pass.

Highlight of the trip...some female iSheep was killing time looking at phones. So she picks up the Lumia Icon, and presses on the top, cannot find the power button. Looks on the left side of the phone - no power button. Taps the screen..."Is this even on?" she wonders though the frowns on her face.

Finally I say in a soft voice, "the power button is on the right." She turns the phone on, no acknowledgement of my help, looks at the screen, puts it back on the screen and says "It is so easy to tell I have an iPhone, that's why I don't know how to use these things."

Arrogant sheep. That's why after bleating at how big the size is, you'll spread that pocket right open and pull out the cash to upgrade. Ah well, to each his own, I guess...

Lol that's when you know someone has used an iPhone a lot. That's the first thing people do when the pick up my phone ,press the top of the phone or tap on the screen because of the glance screen. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol that's when you know someone has used an iPhone a lot. That's the first thing people do when the pick up my phone ,press the top of the phone or tap on the screen because of the glance screen. :p

Well, I wasn't going to burst her bubble to say the power button on the iPhone 6 is now on the right side but I'm sure she'll figure that one out...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, I wasn't going to burst her bubble to say the power button on the iPhone 6 is now on the right side but I'm sure she'll figure that one out...

She'll figure that out in a heartbeat once she shells out the $$$ for her big a** iPhone6:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time to head home. I get my sim. Cut today and use my 830 tomorrow 😃
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sorry 99, I want to get a Moto X, but I cannot. It is really, really nice though. It is worth trying out at a reasonable price...it just isn't for me. Sadly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I don't know if you listen to video game soundtracks (this may be up Traveler's alley), but Asphalt 8 - Airborne has one of the most fun racing soundtracks I've heard in a while...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos