WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sorry 99, I want to get a Moto X, but I cannot. It is really, really nice though. It is worth trying out at a reasonable price...it just isn't for me. Sadly.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Need to see some more reviews about SOT before making a decision one easy or the other.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Sahib, I don't know if you listen to video game soundtracks (this may be up Traveler's alley), but Asphalt 8 - Airborne has one of the most fun racing soundtracks I've heard in a while...

Might be, I've only heard it once or twice. I play games when sounds are off, otherwise my battery would drain very quickly...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I am more excited about wp10 rather than the desktop version. Hope that its a major update, also MS should start rolling out GDR 1 now...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, I don't know if you listen to video game soundtracks (this may be up Traveler's alley), but Asphalt 8 - Airborne has one of the most fun racing soundtracks I've heard in a while...

I like it them too . I haven't heard songs like that on videos games in a long time .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sorry 99, I want to get a Moto X, but I cannot. It is really, really nice though. It is worth trying out at a reasonable price...it just isn't for me. Sadly.

You might want to wait till October 9 2014 before you decide to do anything. Apparently there is a Sony event on that day.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I like it them too . I haven't heard songs like that on videos games in a long time .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I loved the flat-out 2 soundtrack, the best I've ever heard in any game. Just too good. The soundtrack of outrun 2006 coast to coast was also good. I really miss those, today no games have a better soundtrack than those, no game!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You might want to wait till October 9 2014 before you decide to do anything. Apparently there is a Sony event on that day.

That's probably then announcing the Z3 coming to T-Mobile. You know I'd rather go do a car wash in a two piece bikini (I'm a guy for all the lurkers reading along) in a homophobic neighborhood at noon on August summrr day than buy another T-Mobile branded device as a daily driver. The only thing I'd consider buyinf as a spare from them is the Lumia 635, just for the LTE. I'm not buying a Sony within the next two weeks unless it is a tremendous deal.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Might be, I've only heard it once or twice. I play games when sounds are off, otherwise my battery would drain very quickly...

YouTube Asphalt 8 Airborne OST if you care to listen to it cleanly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I loved the flat-out 2 soundtrack, the best I've ever heard in any game. Just too good. The soundtrack of outrun 2006 coast to coast was also good. I really miss those, today no games have a better soundtrack than those, no game!

Bush - People That We Love is still may favorite car racing soundtrack song. It was used in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, one of the top 3 games in that entire franchise. Many good memories playing that one in HS both on my PC and on my friend's PS2 at his house.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Bush - People That We Love is still may favorite car racing soundtrack song. It was used in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, one of the top 3 games in that entire franchise. Many good memories playing that one in HS both on my PC and on my friend's PS2 at his house.

I remember playing need for speed it was awesome :D

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Micheal Bay needs to take the money he's made destroying the Transformers movie franchise and retire.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Nfs was nothing compared to flat-out 2. Its was more realistic, it also had derby, which I enjoyed a lot. The driver of your car crashes out when you hit an obstacle with high speed. When you hit another car with high speed, the driver of that car crashes out. You could even wreck your opponents car. You get bonuses for slam, power hit, blast out, crash out & wrecking the opponents car. Your car would be wrecked if you hit many obstacles. It had the most toughest driving. Flat-out 2 had the toughest opponents. Suppose its a 3 lap race, you are first from the first lap, its guaranteed you'll not end up in the top 3 after the end of the race. I miss this game.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hey hey mia can you give you the apns you use for your unlocked phones I mean I look around the internet but im not sure if they are good. so im wondering if you could pm me those apns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786