WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nfs was nothing compared to flat-out 2. Its was more realistic, it also had derby, which I enjoyed a lot. The driver of your car crashes out when you hit an obstacle with high speed. When you hit another car with high speed, the driver of that car crashes out. You could even wreck your opponents car. You get bonuses for slam, power hit, blast out, crash out & wrecking the opponents car. Your car would be wrecked if you hit many obstacles. It had the most toughest driving. Flat-out 2 had the toughest opponents. Suppose its a 3 lap race, you are first from the first lap, its guaranteed you'll not end up in the top 3 after the end of the race. I miss this game.

While there were other more realistic racing games out, NFS in its prime had this fun factor about it. Coastal Parkway was one of my all time favorite tracks on Hot Pursuit 2. Kinda like the San Diego harbor track in Asphalt 8. Doing car ticks off an aircraft carrier? Wild fun. In Hot Pursuit 2 you were racing with cops chasing you, trying to ram you to get you to stop...using barricades, spike strips and a chopping dropping canisters. And you still had to deal with the regular bumping during racing from the other drivers.

Everyone has their games they liked. There was a ton of folks who loved that game. So did I.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hey hey mia can you give you the apns you use for your unlocked phones I mean I look around the internet but im not sure if they are good. so im wondering if you could pm me those apns

Sahib, I'd love to but I cannot...I'm about to go to sleep. For me to give you the APNs I use I have to swap Sims out from the Z Ultra into the 925 to check. Yes, MSFT has now made it that you cannot check those settings without a SIM card in the phone for 8.1. Which is the 2nd dumbest thing ever, right behind the phone always reminding you there is no SIM card in it whenever I try to use it in flight more and WiFi only in the house.

Cant you use the network settings app from Nokia to get you the settings you need?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's probably then announcing the Z3 coming to T-Mobile. You know I'd rather go do a car wash in a two piece bikini (I'm a guy for all the lurkers reading along) in a homophobic neighborhood at noon on August summrr day than buy another T-Mobile branded device as a daily driver. The only thing I'd consider buyinf as a spare from them is the Lumia 635, just for the LTE. I'm not buying a Sony within the next two weeks unless it is a tremendous deal.

Which model Z3 are you looking for? D6603 is the closest to D6616 which is the TMO version.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hey mia looks like the audio quality on nokia phones are getting better. so i was comparing the 810 to the 830 on the same settings and eqs and i was able to tell that the 830 sounds better with a lower volume setting

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, I'd love to but I cannot...I'm about to go to sleep. For me to give you the APNs I use I have to swap Sims out from the Z Ultra into the 925 to check. Yes, MSFT has now made it that you cannot check those settings without a SIM card in the phone for 8.1. Which is the 2nd dumbest thing ever, right behind the phone always reminding you there is no SIM card in it whenever I try to use it in flight more and WiFi only in the house.

Cant you use the network settings app from Nokia to get you the settings you need?

the nokia apns app donest work after the update 8.1.1 :/

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

While there were other more realistic racing games out, NFS in its prime had this fun factor about it. Coastal Parkway was one of my all time favorite tracks on Hot Pursuit 2. Kinda like the San Diego harbor track in Asphalt 8. Doing car ticks off an aircraft carrier? Wild fun. In Hot Pursuit 2 you were racing with cops chasing you, trying to ram you to get you to stop...using barricades, spike strips and a chopping dropping canisters. And you still had to deal with the regular bumping during racing from the other drivers.

Everyone has their games they liked. There was a ton of folks who loved that game. So did I.

Yes, I've played many titles of nfs, I know that, lets just say that flat-out wasn't that popular

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

hey mia looks like the audio quality on nokia phones are getting better. so i was comparing the 810 to the 830 on the same settings and eqs and i was able to tell that the 830 sounds better with a lower volume setting

Well yes, Nokia phones sound quality is better. I still remember the Xpress music series, it had very good sound quality

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I think it should also come up with Xpress music series again with WP 10. How will it sound Lumia 830 Xpress music?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well yes, Nokia phones sound quality is better. I still remember the Xpress music series, it had very good sound quality

nah this is where i disagree. i don't consider myself an audiophile or anything but i appreciate music. the drivers or the audio chip that nokia uses on wp8 were lacking. my mp3 from 2007 and ipod blew the sound quality away of my 810. you have to crank up the volume( for me ) to 25 and up meanwhile on my ipod only half way while on my mp3 only 1/3 of the way.
the only good sounding wp on the market right now is HTC because they use a dedicated amp. mia has expressed that HTC is better right now in the audio department because of that amp.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib, my 8S sounds better than any of my previous Lumia phones. Heck, the Mozart sounds better...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte