WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Another busy busy day. Today I'm thinking about Christmas card ideas.

I don't like sending Christmas cards but unfortunately having IT retarded family I have no choice but to send them. I'd rather do eCards. Save the trees.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Precisely. You're better off waiting still. I'm surprised you aren't looking at the Z3 Compact too.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I'm waiting for a good review on the Z3 Compact. I'm going to guess you've seen one?

The Z3 more or less has what I want but I'm not fond of glass body phones though. I do like pretty much everything else about it. The battery is supposed to be amazing. Which is by far my biggest issue with smartphones. The camera isn't half bad either but I think it needs some tweaking which I'm sure they'll sort out since it looks like they got the camera group on board now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm waiting for a good review on the Z3 Compact. I'm going to guess you've seen one?

The Z3 more or less has what I want but I'm not fond of glass body phones though. I do like pretty much everything else about it. The battery is supposed to be amazing. Which is by far my biggest issue with smartphones. The camera isn't half bad either but I think it needs some tweaking which I'm sure they'll sort out since it looks like they got the camera group on board now.

I've seen and read through a ton of reviews. GSMArena has a good one. PhoneArena's was ok. Forbes had a solid review for both the Z3 and Z3 Compact. I think AnandTech has a nice review too. Just places for you to look...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haha are we? I thought you were a bit older than me lol

But then I have always been terrible with ages. I remember one person I know I was positive was several years younger than me turns out she was born the same year as me lol

So are you a 70s or 80s child?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rye, I do like the improved design of the Z3, but I'm in total agreement of a review (probably Forbes) who says the improved design increased ergonomically at the expense of Sony's distinct style that set it apart from the rest of the Android offerings.

I'm used to the sharp design of the Z2, so that's not an issue for me. It is a matter of cost at this point. I figure both the Z2 and Z3C will give me good performance.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)