WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How's it to use a bigger screen? Have you gotten any compliments with the 830 yet?

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Hmmm not yet because I haven't showed the phone to anyone but my family :p . I'll see at school today ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the N5 is about as big as I'll go so even the iPhone 6 is an almost no no for me I think the 830 and Z3C are sized correctly.

The 830 feels big with my hands :eek: maybe because I'm not used to it yet

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, thus for you...I took this one when I went with the GF, her mom and her nieces in mid August for one her niece's birthday outing. I have the finished product in my house...I wish the paint brushes they gave us was better. We went to an arts and craft place. The one I took the GF to has better quality in terms of the setup, but this lace has a wider variety of stuff you can make (including glass things).

Yes, Sahib, that's my version of the Asian lucky cat...

Attachments

• IMG_20140823_192554.jpg
    IMG_20140823_192554.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the N5 is about as big as I'll go so even the iPhone 6 is an almost no no for me☺ I think the 830 and Z3C are sized correctly.

The iPhone 6 is a no for you simply because it is Apple, not the screen size...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Rue, thus for you...I took this one when I went with the GF, her mom and her nieces in mid August for one her niece's birthday outing. I have the finished product in my house...I wish the paint brushes they gave us was better. We went to an arts and craft place. The one I took the GF to has better quality in terms of the setup, but this lace has a wider variety of stuff you can make (including glass things).

That cat looks cute :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The iPhone 6 is a no for you simply because it is Apple, not the screen size...

I went to the Apple store to look at them #notimpressed.
My criteria are not that complicated - decent screen size, good fit in hand, good battery life, great camera. But what I deem good is a relatively subjective score metric which the inner statistician in me is trying to convert it to a number is the price to performance ratio. The iPhone 6 ranks up there in all counts but then craters to the bottom of the list when I apply the final metric. Right now the Z3C looks good and the final "after the dust settles price" on the 830. However for future proofing I do feel that they should have put a slightly better processor in the 830. By that yardstick Moto should sneak in a 2800 mAh battery in the new Moto X as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I went to the Apple store to look at them #notimpressed.
My criteria are not that complicated - decent screen size, good fit in hand, good battery life, great camera. But what I deem good is a relatively subjective score metric which the inner statistician in me is trying to convert it to a number is the price to performance ratio. The iPhone 6 ranks up there in all counts but then craters to the bottom of the list when I apply the final metric. Right now the Z3C looks good and the final "after the dust settles price" on the 830. However for future proofing I do feel that they should have put a slightly better processor in the 830. By that yardstick Moto should sneak in a 2800 mAh battery in the new Moto X as well.

Maybe the Moto X 2015 edition will come with a higher battery. I doubt it will get into the 2800 range.

I get you with 5", really 4.7" being the sweet spot. I think for me in my commute, I won't go bigger than a Z2. It still cracks me up whenever I see Note 3s and go, "that's tiny compared to my Z U." If the Z3 has a significant price drop, maybe I get that, but otherwise, it's a Z2 or a Z3C.

The Z2 appeals to me because if I move my Z Ultra (unlikely) I have something I can still use with a large enough screen for class whenever I'm not using my T100. Now I still could get a 1520, but we will see...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is that pre firing?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And this is for 99
sent from my rare linux distro 830

Attachments

• wp_ss_20141001_0001.png
    wp_ss_20141001_0001.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member