WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hope my comments don't make 99 and MIA choke on their coffee or spray their keyboards... :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Different here in the UK. Thought the price has dropped the cost of 4G is still far more than what I pay for an unlimited service on 3G.

I pay ?15/m for unlimited everything. You can't find that on 4G, the closest I've seen is ?25/m but only 2GB data.

Ohh I see what your are getting at. Well maybe when they roll out 5g :p they will have unlimited 4g .
I recently changed to a family plan that gives me 1gb of data with unlimited talk and text for 25 $. I used to pay 30$ for 5 GB of dats with 100min of talk and unlimited text . Good deals are hard to come by

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Just spent the night researching headphones. I'm leaving towards the beyerdynamics dt880 for general purpose music and gaming etc., but I would have to get a modmic or something similar which adds cost to the while thing. Plus there are 3 impedence options and while I think its better to get the middle of the road 250 ohm version I'm not sure my rig can drive that or not... So that brings into question if I would have to get an amplifier. Bah.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just spent the night researching headphones. I'm leaving towards the beyerdynamics dt880 for general purpose music and gaming etc., but I would have to get a modmic or something similar which adds cost to the while thing. Plus there are 3 impedence options and while I think its better to get the middle of the road 250 ohm version I'm not sure my rig can drive that or not... So that brings into question if I would have to get an amplifier. Bah.

Couldn't you get a dedicated sound card and If you do have one couldn't you see if the sound card can deliver ?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I hope my comments don't make 99 and MIA choke on their coffee or spray their keyboards... :p

Decided to drink unsweeted iced tea instead of coffee today:) And luckily no beverages around whilst I was reading the banter back and forth between you two...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Before you buy anything, read this article:
Which Headphones Should I Get? | The Wirecutter

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

yayyyyy!! after 2 freaking hours and a few dust particles and a whole lot of soap water I managed to get it!!! it was really a pain in me rear! but oh well.....not perfect but just right! and I like the black glossy back :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

yayyyyy!! after 2 freaking hours and a few dust particles and a whole lot of soap water I managed to get it!!! it was really a pain in me rear! but oh well.....not perfect but just right! and I like the black glossy back :D

Should we buy you a Japanese shoe cam as a reward for your hard work?

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's why you were busy today o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Should we buy you a Japanese shoe cam as a reward for your hard work?

found it
Shoe-Camera.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm still debating the Pebble Steel. I love the look. And I love the long battery life. I'm bummed it doesn't have a microphone but I can get away with that because I own a SBH-52. I even loke the fitness tracker addition. The price is still a little too high for me. The OG Pebble is tempting, but I think I will wait some more and make due with what I have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss