WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's funny watching two young people find each other in a modern world... :p

one time I thought I lost a sock and I went looking for it and I couldn't find it. I later realized it was paired with a different sock :p..... *( yes I know its random but I wanted to say something random )

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
one time I thought I lost a sock and I went looking for it and I couldn't find it. I later realized it was paired with a different sock :p..... *( yes I know its random but I wanted to say something random )

When I lose socks I typically blame the sock eating monster that lives in the washing machine. They exist you know.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really do have a large family . today I met my grandmother aunt*( shes aunt of my father ) and my uncle . they are from orange county in a small town which I forget. they were awesome :) the only thing that made me feel sorry for him was that before he came to visit his GF left him ..... so yeah that was awkward when I asked him . anyways I have some family members I didn't know I had .

* so in the Mexican culture we tend to say what they are to us. so we do say yeah he is my uncle cousin but when it gets more extended we go by what they are to us. so since she is an aunt to my father I call her "mi tia abluela " or my grandmother aunt

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really do have a large family . today I met my grandmother aunt*( shes aunt of my father ) and my uncle . they are from orange county in a small town which I forget. they were awesome :) the only thing that made me feel sorry for him was that before he came to visit his GF left him ..... so yeah that was awkward when I asked him . anyways I have some family members I didn't know I had .

* so in the Mexican culture we tend to say what they are to us. so we do say yeah he is my uncle cousin but when it gets more extended we go by what they are to us. so since she is an aunt to my father I call her "mi tia abluela " or my grandmother aunt

For your father's aunt we would typically say great aunt.

When you get to extended family is where things get complicated and everyone has a different idea on what the proper terminology is.

I've always had a rather small family.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For your father's aunt we would typically say great aunt.

When you get to extended family is where things get complicated and everyone has a different idea on what the proper terminology is.

I've always had a rather small family.
i think after a few generations i don't care :p but since they aren't that far from the main branch then its ok

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

The weather is quite weird here. It was sunny in the morning & now its cloudy, I just hope that it doesn't rain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss