WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Only if it's a really odd day. Though it has happened a couple of times since I lived here. Not at this time of year though.

Usually here nowadays temperature here is around 27-34C. In summers it easily goes to 37, sometimes even 39C, in some parts of India its around 42C during summers.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

For your father's aunt we would typically say great aunt.

When you get to extended family is where things get complicated and everyone has a different idea on what the proper terminology is.

I've always had a rather small family.
The real confusion comes with cousins: first cousin, first cousin once removed, second cousin, second cousin once removed, etc.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Usually here nowadays temperature here is around 27-34C. In summers it easily goes to 37, sometimes even 39C, in some parts of India its around 42C during summers.

I lived in Australia in the sub tropics for 7 years. I lived in the tropics for 6 months. I have a good idea what it's like for you.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

The real confusion comes with cousins: first cousin, first cousin once removed, second cousin, second cousin once removed, etc.

Yes, it is, sometimes I really cannot keep up with cousins. My grandmothers younger cousin(almost the age of my father), his son becomes my cousin or my uncles cousin, even his daughter becomes my cousin but my cousin's uncle's cousin's daughters or sons do not become my cousin, do they? Very confusing sometimes.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yes, it is, sometimes I really cannot keep up with cousins. My grandmothers younger cousin(almost the age of my father), his son becomes my cousin or my uncles cousin, even his daughter becomes my cousin but my cousin's uncle's cousin's daughters or sons do not become my cousin, do they? Very confusing sometimes.

It is very confusing! Wikipedia has some charts to help sort it. Cousin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In sure it will come to you at some point....

Sorry folks!

Lol. Don't worry, someone will play with him long enough and he will get to that point eventually. As long as that's not in a dingy massage place as they will let him that he's taking too long to get it out...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol. Don't worry, someone will play with him long enough and he will get to that point eventually. As long as that's not in a dingy massage place as they will let him that he's taking too long to get it out...

LOL! I really wonder if he'll understand that... :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I'm going to get the Z2 instead of the Z3C. My mind may change between now and thanksgiving next month, but that's what I'm looking at going after.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I'm going to get the Z2 instead of the Z3C. My mind may change between now and thanksgiving next month, but that's what I'm looking at going after.

Well at least you are starting to come to some conclusion. :p

I have no idea what to do.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well at least you are starting to come to some conclusion. :p

I have no idea what to do.

Go for the Z3C if you don't want a large phone. Or wait until the Z3 comes down in price. If you like what Sony has and you want the absolute latest and greatest...you can hold out for the Z4. Or you can browse around.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Go for the Z3C if you don't want a large phone. Or wait until the Z3 comes down in price. If you like what Sony has and you want the absolute latest and greatest...you can hold out for the Z4. Or you can browse around.

The way I'm playing things is like this.

I'm waiting to see what Android L is like so I can be sure if I like it or not. I'd rather wait for the full version before I make any decisions.

I know that MS has Windows 10 coming but when that will be is anyone's guess, it's 'sometime' next year. Whether they release a half decent flagship before that or not is a different story. They need to do something though but who knows?

So in a way, I need to wait for Android L at least and then decide from there. A Sony phone is a definite possibility but I'm not ready to shell out the cash for one yet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

With all the threads about Windows 10 this place feels more like a Windows forum rather than Windows Phone. Yes I know the phone is going soon.

Still.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

With all the threads about Windows 10 this place feels more like a Windows forum rather than Windows Phone. Yes I know the phone is going soon.

Still.

Yeah, I am more excited about wp10, rather than the desktop version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte