WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think that makes me regular drive-by poster... I get around to jumping back in the pool only to be lost as to where the conversation has traversed... So i post something random.

8aga7uba

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Any idea when Gameloft and other top developers will release their best Android/iOS games for WP????
​I am eagerly waiting for Danger Dash from Gameloft.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

I think that makes me regular drive-by poster... I get around to jumping back in the pool only to be lost as to where the conversation has traversed... So i post something random.

Ha ha......
grin.png
grincry.png
Same here, but for WhatsApp!
winktongue.png

Last edited:

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Well, I'm done for the day. Will catch up with you all in 11 hours, good night, sweet dreams, I hope I don't get any of them....

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Ya, maybe! Can be guessed by their launch of Asphalt: Overdrive for WP.

Have you played that game, I am already #1 since day 1. I know how much bugs it has or SMU or gt racing 2 or rival knights or any other game from gameloft. I am about to finish asphalt overdrive, I will uninstall it in 2 days.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Have you played that game, I am already #1 since day 1. I know how much bugs it has or SMU or gt racing 2 or rival knights or any other game from gameloft. I am about to finish asphalt overdrive, I will uninstall it in 2 days.

I'm a student man. I don't have that much time. You'll understand, I know, how a nightmare it is for Mumbai students to work in correspondence with the clock's SECONDS needle! Am I right or am I right? :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss