WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I will get that 1520 😈. I have competition and I shall come out victorious 😎
sent from my rare linux distro 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oohhhh..... Is it so that they change their phone hardware components in a pattern? First a new component in a new phone then again an old version in their next new phone. Weird! :shocked:

I hope you understood what I mean to say in the second sentence! :winktongue:

Actually, no.

What happens is chip makers annually release certain chips sets for OEMs to use. For instance, the S800 series from Qualcomm is for ideally high end models, the s400 is for mid range and the s200 are lower end models. MediaTek has their own stuff prices from those levels too, along with others. They typically don't allow for last year's high end chips to be used in the next year's models. For example, the S600 series found in the Galaxy S4 and HTC One M7 is discounted...because while they are now mid range level this year in comparison to the S801/S800, Qualcomm won't make those anymore because you can argue the newer S400s give similar style performance with more efficient battery life. Plus that would them wasting resources on making older chips for a smaller subset of the market yielding lesser returns.

My point is that if you see what MSFT has done is that they're roughly keeping up with Android based on the chip set the OS can handle. They skipped the S600 lone and are now in the high end game S800 and up compatible. What I am curious about is to see is how soon MSFT can get the OS ready for the S810, the first wave of 64-bit processor chips. Android is going that way probably next year (maybe as early as the Nexus 6), iOS started last year with the 5S. If they drag their feet here, they're screwed.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well today's topic in class was abortion..... Fun ..right?
sent from my rare linux distro 830

So...what did you learn today? Since this is a topic I deal with at work all the time, I can try to help clarify any cobwebs you have...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...what did you learn today? Since this is a topic I deal with at work all the time, I can try to help clarify any cobwebs you have...

we went over what methods they use to carry out the abortions ..... while those are methods used and it gets the job done what complications does the female have to deal with after it ? physically and emotionally

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

also if the government doesn't pay for abortions does that mean if they were to pay for it would the abortion rate rise because well its "free". i know they only pay for it is its a case of rape, inset or deals with the females life.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
we went over what methods they use to carry out the abortions ..... while those are methods used and it gets the job done what complications does the female have to deal with after it ? physically and emotionally

Boy, you asked a mouthful there. Physically, the stuff is short term because it feels like a heavy period in terms of blood loss. There can be complications where if the pill method is used, for some women not everything happens at once and they need to do the surgical procedure to complete the process.

One physical complication is for women you use a termination or pregnancy (the medical term for abortion) as a contraceptive method. That means multiple terminations. What can happen is their pregnancies that carried to term can be high risk and they may have a higher chance of miscarriage.

Emotionally...that's a whole different ballgame. There is generally speaking some emotional residue from this process. There is inherent emotional stress on a woman during pregnancy (whether she chooses to have a child and keep it, have a child and place it up for adoption or to terminate the pregnancy). This is why offering supportive counseling is critical. There have been women who have had families, including multiple children who that terminated pregnancy still causes emotional distress. That's why people like me have jobs to help sexually active folks think about contraception to avoid being put in the situation to have to choose a termination as a option.

There is more I can say, but I think I'll stop here.

Last edited:

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Actually, no.

What happens is chip makers annually release certain chips sets for OEMs to use. For instance, the S800 series from Qualcomm is for ideally high end models, the s400 is for mid range and the s200 are lower end models. MediaTek has their own stuff prices from those levels too, along with others. They typically don't allow for last year's high end chips to be used in the next year's models. For example, the S600 series found in the Galaxy S4 and HTC One M7 is discounted...because while they are now mid range level this year in comparison to the S801/S800, Qualcomm won't make those anymore because you can argue the newer S400s give similar style performance with more efficient battery life. Plus that would them wasting resources on making older chips for a smaller subset of the market yielding lesser returns.

My point is that if you see what MSFT has done is that they're roughly keeping up with Android based on the chip set the OS can handle. They skipped the S600 lone and are now in the high end game S800 and up compatible. What I am curious about is to see is how soon MSFT can get the OS ready for the S810, the first wave of 64-bit processor chips. Android is going that way probably next year (maybe as early as the Nexus 6), iOS started last year with the 5S. If they drag their feet here, they're screwed.

Holy Indian Ocean! Had expected a pond! :grincry:

Thanks anyway. I read it drop by drop. Some of the things just passed away asymptotically! :smile:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
also if the government doesn't pay for abortions does that mean if they were to pay for it would the abortion rate rise because well its "free". i know they only pay for it is its a case of rape, inset or deals with the females life.

This is where it gets tricky. Technically, the government doesn't pay for a termination of pregnancy. What happens is that a woman who is on medicaid (one form of government offered insurance) and chooses to terminate a pregnancy gets it paid for based on how the doctor bills the insurance...it is a specialty appointment so it is coded that way. There are some private insurances, especially ones that are sponsored by faith based organizations that don't cover a termination. It can be paid for by cash if the female is either ineligible for insurance or her insurance doesn't cover it and the rates depend on far along in the pregnancy the female is. Each state in the US has specific laws governing up until how long within the course of a pregnancy a termination is legally allowed. NY, and NJ it is 24weeks. Cali (your state) is about the same. Some states in the south, like Texas, have it as 20 weeks. These laws cover not only those situations a termination can arise in situations you described above, but also the more common situation I see with patients where I work: it was simply an unplanned and often unintended pregnancy due to either incorrect contraceptive use or flat out no contraception was used.

There is no correlation between who pays for it and all of a sudden there is an increase in demand for it. It is not that kind of service and too many people still have that misnomer.

Again, I'll stop here. I can send your privately a ton of resources to explore this topic and why as a guy it is important to be familiar with this information.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Boy, you asked a mouthful there. Physically, the stuff is short term because it feels like a heavy period in terms of blood loss. There can be complications where if the pill method is used, for some women not everything happens at once and they need to do the surgical procedure to complete the process.

One physical complication is for women you use a termination or pregnancy (the medical term for abortion) as a contraceptive method. That means multiple terminations. What can happen is their pregnancies that carried to term can be high risk and they may have a higher chance of miscarriage.

Emotionally...that's a whole different ballgame. There is generally speaking some emotional residue from this process. There is inherent emotional stress on a woman during pregnancy (whether she chooses to have a child and keep it, have a child and place it up for adoption or to terminate the pregnancy). This is why offering supportive counseling is critical. There have been women who have had families, including multiple children who that terminated pregnancy still causes emotional distress. That's why people like me have jobs to help sexually active folks think about contraception to avoid being put in the situation to have to choose a termination as a option.

There is more o can say, but I think I'll stop here.

with all that happening is there a possibility that she might not be able to have a baby again ?
well then thats interesting and i didn't know all that is implicated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz