WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

All here are talking about some scrap! Continue, anyway.

Good night folks (actually morning)! See ya!

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

T-mobile USA uses the 1700 band aka AWS for its LTE network. For instance my Z Ultra has the 1700 band so I get HSPA+ and LTE speeds. My 925 doesn't have the 1700 band so I get mostly H and maybe a H+ speed (usually in NYC, not the dead zone that is my neighborhood in NJ). So ideally, sahib, 99 and I want unlocked phones (as former 810 users who were ****ed over by T-Mobile and their lack of support for the Lumia 810) that have the AWS support so we are free of career bloat and enjoy the benefits of his speed carrier service.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I assumed that the one he is buying from internet is unlocked and non branded.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

T-mobile USA uses the 1700 band aka AWS for its LTE network. For instance my Z Ultra has the 1700 band so I get HSPA+ and LTE speeds. My 925 doesn't have the 1700 band so I get mostly H and maybe a H+ speed (usually in NYC, not the dead zone that is my neighborhood in NJ). So ideally, sahib, 99 and I want unlocked phones (as former 810 users who were ****ed over by T-Mobile and their lack of support for the Lumia 810) that have the AWS support so we are free of career bloat and enjoy the benefits of his speed carrier service.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

yup and its hard to come buy with such phones that are to our own preferences and likes .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I assumed that the one he is buying from internet is unlocked and non branded.

It is. The key thing though is that the bands are more hardware related. The being unlocked and carrier bloat free means quicker updates from the OEM directly as you already know.

Sometimes if there is a model I like but it lacks the AWS supported band, I will still buy it. But these days I've got high speed internet on my plan so why not fully use it? That's why the Z2 or Z3 Compact I buy must have the AWS supported band in it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time to head home 😃 and no weed but this time sitting next to friend 😊 sweet
sent from my rare linux distro 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting to think the weekends aren't long enough :/ they go by fast

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I'm a student man. I don't have that much time. You'll understand, I know, how a nightmare it is for Mumbai students to work in correspondence with the clock's SECONDS needle! Am I right or am I right? :winktongue:

Even I am a student! You in FYJC or HSC?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

do I really look like the type of person who would cheat people out of money ._. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12