WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sorry. Had to pull put a dark joke...been dealing with newly pregnant patients this afternoon...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Ok, here is a bad joke.... So there is a brothel at the top of a hill... There is a guy running up the hill, a guy walking down the hill, and a guy in the brothel. What are their nationalities?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ok, here is a bad joke.... So there is a brothel at the top of a hill... There is a guy running up the hill, a guy walking down the hill, and a guy in the brothel. What are their nationalities?

that's was bad >.< !!! if I had a back joke I would say it :p

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
One guy is rushing (Russian) up the hill, one guy is leaving, so he's done or "Finnish", and the last guy is self-explanatory.

Their nationality is what they are doing.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

One guy is rushing (Russian) up the hill, one guy is leaving, so he's done or "Finnish", and the last guy is self-explanatory.

Their nationality is what they are doing.

I had to re-read it thrice and i kind of get it.....i think!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

And after reading the front article about women making 29% of MS workforce, my first thought was yeah, they probably used to be at 43% of the workforce before the 14% layoffs. 😱

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And after reading the front article about women making 29% of MS workforce, my first thought was yeah, they probably used to be at 43% of the workforce before the 14% layoffs.

lol that's a good break down of numbers

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720