WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

you know I give up .... I cant seem to get a transaction going. now it was because my " Your PayPal information is unverified and your username (an Indian name) doesn't match up with the shipping name" ( my fathers name)
im here over here scrambling to PayPal to see whats up and my shipping address and everything .
not my day to buy stuff

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

you know I give up .... I cant seem to get a transaction going. now it was because my " Your PayPal information is unverified and your username (an Indian name) doesn't match up with the shipping name" ( my fathers name)
im here over here scrambling to PayPal to see whats up and my shipping address and everything .
not my day to buy stuff

Sad :(

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

not my day to buy stuff
And, this is why I'd wait until I'm financially independent to buy online.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

welp .... I think 99 is going to ask me why I didn't work :sweaty:..... all in all I cant get it to verify on the site :/ tried everything but I guess its not my day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos