WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Off to work on a rainy *** day here in NYC. I must admit, there are two skills NYC women will always be able to impress me with...running smoothly and quickly in high heels and being able to put on make up and do eyelashes on a moving train.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Off to work on a rainy *** day here in NYC. I must admit, there are two skills NYC women will always be able to impress me with...running smoothly and quickly in high heels and being able to put on make up and do eyelashes on a moving train.

Those are impressive skills for any woman to possess.

It's raining in Derbyshire too.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I fixed volume up button on my L820. Woohoo, now I do screenshots again. :D

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20141004_0003.png
    wp_ss_20141004_0003.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 14

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Those are impressive skills for any woman to possess.

It's raining in Derbyshire too.

You should see some of them...the MTA Subway have some of the most motion filled train I've ever been on and I see women trimming eyelashes without fail. You should see them run up and down flights and stairs to get a cab or train, mostly in platform shoes and shoes with stiletto type looks on weekends (in the night). I just SMH and marvel...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I have decided...it will be a Z2 for sure. I love the Z3 Compact but I am going to need the extra screen space. I'm drowning in work and need something big enough I can read on the train and bus but something still pockatae enough that doesn't draw attention...the Prince does when I use it in public. Ideally, I'd get a Z3, but I don't have Z3 money. Plus, I like the solid feeling of the Z3. If I want a thin and light thing to use, I have a Z Ultra.

Will get the black, although I must say I like how the purple looks...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss