WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And that is why engineers from India struggle a bit when they end up here and are looking for internships. I know because I hire them, every year.

Because they are Indians, struggle is the most important part of their life. As you hire Indians, I will be looking forward for a job outside India, I hope you'll hire me. 😜

Are you from an Indian origin? You know a lot about India

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Because they are Indians, struggle is the most important part of their life. As you hire Indians, I will be looking forward for a job outside India, I hope you'll hire me. 😜

Are you from an Indian origin? You know a lot about India
I don't just hire Indians, I hire the person most qualified to do the job.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

AutoCAD isn't that widely used anymore over here. File have switched over to Solidworks...

Depends on the industry. Most of mine has switched to SmartPlant. Otherwise it's PDMS. Solidworks isn't really used in my industry. 2D drawings are typically Microstation or AutoCAD though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Depends on the industry. Most of mine has switched to SmartPlant. Otherwise it's PDMS. Solidworks isn't really used in my industry. 2D drawings are typically Microstation or AutoCAD though.
We create everything in 3D in Solid works and then it has a feature that spits out 2D from the 3D model. Most manufacturing types now tend to use Solidworks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know about other softwares, but AutoCAD is used here in many colleges

AutoCAD is a good tool but it simply isn't being used much any more as companies switch to BIM software. Autodesk makes BIM software but they appear to be concentrating on architecture over anything else.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We create everything in 3D in Solid works and then it has a feature that spits out 2D from the 3D model. Most manufacturing types now tend to use Solidworks.

Yep. SmartPlant does the same thing but most clients want Microstation or AutoCAD still. Luckily we can convert it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think I would make s good engineer, I'll stick with networking :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077