WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

1020 available on flipkart for ₹19,999!!!!! Wow!

Just ordered 530, 630 from snapdeal. I don't know but I got a problem In flipkart, so I chose snapdeal. 530 at around ₹5800, 630 at ₹7750. I just missed 525 offer on flipkart, It was just for ₹900. I would've ordered 5-6 phones, if they were available!

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
That's because it's based on Linux and that's their claim as well. So they were just repeating the mantra.

Chances are someone will come out and say it's not a 'real' virus...

OS X isn't based on Linux, silly.

XNU is the computer operating system kernel that Apple Inc. acquired and developed for use in the Mac OS X operating system and released as free and open source software as part of the Darwin operating system. XNU is an acronym for X is Not Unix.

Originally developed by NeXT for the NeXTSTEP operating system, XNU was a hybrid kernel combining version 2.5 of the Mach kernel developed at Carnegie Mellon University with components from 4.3BSD and an Objective-C API for writing drivers called Driver Kit.

After Apple acquired NeXT, the Mach component was upgraded to 3.0, the BSD components were upgraded with code from the FreeBSD project and the Driver Kit was replaced with a C++ API for writing drivers called I/O Kit.

Like some other modern kernels, XNU is a hybrid, containing features of both monolithic kernels and microkernels, attempting to make the best use of both technologies, such as the message passing capability of microkernels enabling greater modularity and larger portions of the OS to benefit from protected memory, as well as retaining the speed of monolithic kernels for certain critical tasks.

Aren't I a clever penguin, see :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

XNU is the computer operating system kernel that Apple Inc. acquired and developed for use in the Mac OS X operating system and released as free and open source software as part of the Darwin operating system. XNU is an acronym for X is Not Unix.

Originally developed by NeXT for the NeXTSTEP operating system, XNU was a hybrid kernel combining version 2.5 of the Mach kernel developed at Carnegie Mellon University with components from 4.3BSD and an Objective-C API for writing drivers called Driver Kit.

After Apple acquired NeXT, the Mach component was upgraded to 3.0, the BSD components were upgraded with code from the FreeBSD project and the Driver Kit was replaced with a C++ API for writing drivers called I/O Kit.

Like some other modern kernels, XNU is a hybrid, containing features of both monolithic kernels and microkernels, attempting to make the best use of both technologies, such as the message passing capability of microkernels enabling greater modularity and larger portions of the OS to benefit from protected memory, as well as retaining the speed of monolithic kernels for certain critical tasks.

The real question is whether or not you use the OS advocated by a penguin.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I can copy and paste from WiKi as well but the thing you're missing is that it's still Unix based.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Just ordered 530, 630 from snapdeal. I don't know but I got a problem In flipkart, so I chose snapdeal. 530 at around ₹5800, 630 at ₹7750. I just missed 525 offer on flipkart, It was just for ₹900. I would've ordered 5-6 phones, if they were available!
Cancel your deal right now! 530 on amazon for 4000₹ !! Go check now quick quick!!!!!!!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Cancel your deal right now! 530 on amazon for 4000₹ !! Go check now quick quick!!!!!!!

Who cares about 530! It's nothing more than scrap!

But, the 1020 for ₹19,999 and 525 for ₹999 "WERE" the best deals!

I'm pretty sure that Flipkart wants to clear it's stocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire