WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

was it a typo :p? anyways if that's the case I hope it doesn't happen with my 830 :(

No idea but there were tinting issues and other things. Some people had no issues. It's all a bit strange.

The guy who wrote the software left so hopefully they got someone better.

Mine takes nice shots outside but nighttime I personally think it's crap.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No idea but there were tinting issues and other things. Some people had no issues. It's all a bit strange.

The guy who wrote the software left so hopefully they got someone better.

Mine takes nice shots outside but nighttime I personally think it's crap.

hopefully they did get someone better. I should take a night shot of an object now and compare it the next time it gets a firmware update. that way ill know if it got better or not

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

hopefully they did get someone better. I should take a night shot of an object now and compare it the next time it gets a firmware update. that way ill know if it got better or not

You need to metro an eye out for tinting issues more than nighttime shots.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

*drum roll* (enter hope)
*sigh* *cough cough* I'm dying with cold *cough* *falls down*
Sent by my freaking awesome Nokia Lumia 1520

I've noticed you get sick often. Is that a good idea wanting to be a doctor??? :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So to give an idea of how much I can accomplish in a s short period of time. I managed to go to an ATM,, take some money back home, my wife needed it, and in still waiting 10 minutes for the train. I did all that in about 7 minutes. Helps to live close to the station. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And now the train is no longer stopping at my station... So I need to wait longer now. How nice.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:unhappy: I'm sorry to hear.

Maybe this will cheer you up.

YouTube is filtered at my work. :/

So, as you can imagine the train was packed. So much fun. The train that was late pulled in and basically emptied out then carried on it's journey missing about 5-6 stops. I'm sure there was some reasoning behind this but damned if I know what it was. I guess trying to get back on time for it's final journey?? Lots of people get off at my stop.

So I ended up catching the next train, which every one else caught. Making me about 40 minutes late. These are the days when I hate public transport. My train going home last night got cancelled. We haven't even started the bad weather yet....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

YouTube is filtered at my work. :/

So, as you can imagine the train was packed. So much fun. The train that was late pulled in and basically emptied out then carried on it's journey missing about 5-6 stops. I'm sure there was some reasoning behind this but damned if I know what it was. I guess trying to get back on time for it's final journey?? Lots of people get off at my stop.

So I ended up catching the next train, which every one else caught. Making me about 40 minutes late. These are the days when I hate public transport. My train going home last night got cancelled. We haven't even started the bad weather yet....

Ugh! That's horrid. The YouTube video was "Taking Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ugh! That's horrid. The YouTube video was "Taking Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive.

It's been some time since I heard that one.

Though I mentioned hating public transport I guess you could say I hate the rat race just as much. :p This 'work day' business is crap. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Parlor appointment today!!! :/ my cousin threatened the woman to give me an appointment lol

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's my battery level after heavy usage! Yay!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20141007_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20141007_0003.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos