WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks.

I'm tempted to call out, stay home and be more productive. If I didn't have a workshop tomorrow to prepare for or a lunch date today it would be an easy decision...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks.

I'm tempted to call out, stay home and be more productive. If I didn't have a workshop tomorrow to prepare for or a lunch date today it would be an easy decision...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I should have stayed home today simply because I felt like it. :p However I'm taking Friday off so short week. Next week and the week after are short too. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I should have stayed home today simply because I felt like it. :p However I'm taking Friday off so short week. Next week and the week after are short too. :)

I had a shortish week this week because I didn't go to one of my internship days on Sunday (I'll make up the time later in the semester). This not having a day off to do basic maintenance is very grinding.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I'm sore from arm day yesterday x.x oh well I'll take that over leg day

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cyan was definitely a major update

For who? That **** wasn't. For older devices, it was a speed update. For s800 devices, it brought some new stuff. The update was 8.1 itself, which outside of the HTC One, only Lumia devices have officially received.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a shortish week this week because I didn't go to one of my internship days on Sunday (I'll make up the time later in the semester). This not having a day off to do basic maintenance is very grinding.

Even Sunday you don't get off ...wow :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Even Sunday you don't get off ...wow :/

Sahib, during my school semster for this year, i intern on Sundays and Mondays for a total of 15 hours. I work 40hrs weekly from Tuesday to Saturday. I commute for another 18-20 hours each week.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, during my school semster for this year, i intern on Sundays and Mondays for a total of 15 hours. I work 40hrs weekly from Tuesday to Saturday. I commute for another 18-20 hours each week.

That truly sucks. Especially the commute time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o_O wow that's rough . Heck I'm tired by Thursday afternoon but I can't imagine how tiring it is

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)