WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I think the hub idea was good but doomed to failure as social networks constantly change their APIs. MS would need absolute control of updates to really make it useful. It became obvious that wasn't going to happen. So we have change. As for the rest of the Android like things that have come, meh.

It was a good idea. I think that they really could have catered it better though and it boiled down to the relationships they had with the social networks. MSFT could have thrown money at them to at lest keep the API access, even if they took forever to build a native app. The office hub should have been much better than it is, and given API access to Dropbox, etc. One Note should have been much stronger too. The picture Hub could have been better too, giving up some API access to devs working on Proshot, etc. I like the decoupling of the calendar and Xbox Music.

It was too many moving parts that could have been better tweaked that ended up in the trash. Sad, really.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Question ... Would it be a good idea to lower the, drinking age to 18 like they have it in Europe ?
The reason why I ask is because today in class the topic of lecture was addiction. The main argument was if you let kids drink at an earlier age they won't be prone to abuse it when they get older
sent from my rare linux distro 830

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Assuming you are speaking in the US, yes, they should lower the drinking age to 18.... If your old enough to die for your country, you should be able to drink a beer.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Question ... Would it be a good idea to lower the, drinking age to 18 like they have it in Europe ?
The reason why I ask is because today in class the topic of lecture was addiction. The main argument was if you let kids drink at an earlier age they won't be prone to abuse it when they get older
sent from my rare linux distro 830

In the US? Honestly you're not a full adult here until you're 25 anyways...so the drinking age kinda doesn't matter...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the US? Honestly you're not a full adult here until you're 25 anyways...so the drinking age kinda doesn't matter...

i remember that in my 11th grade English class i had a debate and i was against lowering the drinking age. to me i dont really care about it. though after class i started to wonder " well if Europe has it to that age what reason can the us have to not have it at that age besides saying they are too young"

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Today was a good day, not about school stuff but about techstuff. We got better Internet speed, from 4/1 connection to 15/2. Awsome, and I received Cyan update :)
No significant changes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today was a good day, not about school stuff but about techstuff. We got better Internet speed, from 4/1 connection to 15/2. Awsome, and I received Cyan update :)
No significant changes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

obligatory ice cube song

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234