WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MarineDawg

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sometimes in life we are faced with the task of choosing what falls in to the toilet, phone or wallet...wallets float.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nope I don't get it :confused:i never even heard that saying :p

You don't need to hear it to understand it.

He simply said the possibility of you buying him a beer is equivalent to a drunk guy falling off a boat and hitting a rock in the middle of the ocean and not getting wet.

In other words, highly unlikely.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You don't need to hear it to understand it.

He simply said the possibility of you buying him a beer is equivalent to a drunk guy falling off a boat and hitting a rock in the middle of the ocean and not getting wet.

In other words, highly unlikely.

OHHHHHHHHHHH I get it !!!!! I so understand it now !!!!!!! it makes so much sense :angel:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How could ignorance be innocence?

Well that's what most people think when it comes to innocence.

Usually the logic goes like this - If I don't know about 'x' (ignorance) therefore I am innocent of 'x'. Lots of terminology in the news, religion and other philosophies work on this kind of thinking. It's basically the foundation of a lot of things. You may not think of it that way.

Think of this common term - 'Think of the children' when a horrific event happens. We want to shield the 'innocent' from the event. We want to keep them ignorant and avoid having to answer questions usually.

I'm sure you know of other terminology possibly from your own culture that matches that.

A famous religious saying is - 'Ignorance is bliss'

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Well that's what most people think when it comes to innocence.

Usually the logic goes like this - If I don't know about 'x' (ignorance) therefore I am innocent of 'x'. Lots of terminology in the news, religion and other philosophies work on this kind of thinking. It's basically the foundation of a lot of things. You may not think of it that way.

Think of this common term - 'Think of the children' when a horrific event happens. We want to shield the 'innocent' from the event. We want to keep them ignorant and avoid having to answer questions usually.

I'm sure you know of other terminology possibly from your own culture that matches that.

A famous religious saying is - 'Ignorance is bliss'

Yes, I know this, but still that doesn't mean nobody is innocent

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I know this, but still that doesn't mean nobody is innocent

Innocence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How did we go from 'ignorance' means innocent to nobody? I know this started off with saying nothing on this planet is innocent but I thought the conversation had moved...

Also if you look further down the definition my statement was correct about ignorance. :)

I stick by my first statement that there really is no innocence. Just ignorance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss