WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's a good review. Similar to others I've read. The two biggest issues that I have with it are the camera and the glass body. The camera appears to be ok but the glass body is a bit of a worry. Not sure what I think of that at this moment. Saying that, they have amazing battery life. MS should take note.

Throw.a.case.and.screen.protectors.on.both.sides. Seriously. I've owned a Z Ultra for more than six months and the glass panels on both sides are in great shape. That's not a concern.

The camera stuff...is valid. I'm surprised Sony hasn't thrown OIS in there, bit maybe they're saving it for the redesigns in the Z4. Now, I don't think your 920 will get shot in the air to bring BP or Chregu back to WPCentral, but it is still worth keeping around. The camera is good enough and a good photog man like you will get good shots out of it.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought pink was still in? Or is it a EU thing? Most wouldn't bat an eye here. :p Then again most don't bat an eye at much here. :p

This pink today was done on purpose. Some of the youth I've worked with in the past have some homophobic traits show up during the course of the workshop. Which is interesting because this is an after school program designed around colors...seriously.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll pass. I may end saying Sahib paying for our drinks is like a dude fall out of a boat in the middle of the ocean and hitting a rock and still being unable to get wet...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
Because he had a wet suit on the whole time, LOL😁

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You don't need to hear it to understand it.

He simply said the possibility of you buying him a beer is equivalent to a drunk guy falling off a boat and hitting a rock in the middle of the ocean and not getting wet.

In other words, highly unlikely.
Possibility and probability are interesting conundrums for Sahib in this case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

How could ignorance be innocence?
You of all the people should be the last person asking this.... Ask this to someone with a spiritual bent in India and they will be able to give you a really good answer. Mind you spiritual for not mean dogmatically religious....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You of all the people should be the last person asking this.... Ask this to someone with a spiritual bent in India and they will be able to give you a really good answer. Mind you spiritual for not mean dogmatically religious....

Oh shoot I thought this was said by rue .~.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

99, Rue, I think you may find this to a nice review. Personally, I like the copper Z3 and the mint green Z3 Compact as the best looking of the bunch...

http://m.androidcentral.com/sony-xperia-z3-z3-compact-review

Agreed. I read that article yesterday and was busy with other things so haven't posted much here. My 810 is giving me issues so I need a backup device today. Might give the 8X lying around a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss