WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I saw a girl with a 920. Not sure how I noticed but I think the slight curve on the phone gave it away . She had a red nl920
sent from my rare linux distro 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Agreed. I read that article yesterday and was busy with other things so haven't posted much here. My 810 is giving me issues so I need a backup device today. Might give the 8X lying around a try.

:( the 810 is a dying phone. My 810 is in retirement and living is life with other cases and phones :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Not about innocence atleast:p
Its called lifting the veil for a reason. Once the light shines, darkness is removed. That means knowledge is gained and so ignorance is lost. Innocence is a lower level attribute, ignorance is at the base of it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Even if you've watched it previously, you should be able to make it, ahhh forgetting a character like Sheldon Cooper!
Jim Parsons is a riot but these days they talk more about everyone's female partners more than science so I have tuned out...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Jim Parsons is a riot but these days they talk more about everyone's female partners more than science so I have tuned out...

Still his character can never be forgotten. Even I've not been watching TBBT from a long time.

The older series known as coupling was also a great comedy

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I saw a girl with a 920. Not sure how I noticed but I think the slight curve on the phone gave it away . She had a red nl920
sent from my rare linux distro 830

And...what happened next? Was this the same Asian girl who bloomers you saw a dew weeks ago?

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Because he had a wet suit on the whole time, LOL😁

No. Because he was either Sahib himself or that dude from Tenchi Muyo Galaxy Police (Anime). That dude was so accident prone and unlucky that black clouds used to follow him on his bike ride from school...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This pink today was done on purpose. Some of the youth I've worked with in the past have some homophobic traits show up during the course of the workshop. Which is interesting because this is an after school program designed around colors...seriously.

Ah. Interesting. Sexuality is a whole other discussion with lots of misconceptions of it. Sounds interesting though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah. Interesting. Sexuality is a whole other discussion with lots of misconceptions of it. Sounds interesting though.

It is the first in a two part series. So I'm going in there for the intro session today. I've got basic health stuff to ask them to do. More importantly, I'm showing a video or two and have my T100 with me. I'll tether it to my N5 as I don't want to go through the hassle of getting o their network as a guest...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720