WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No that's majority's point of view. Not everyone wants a 6" phone.

See basically Nokia's battery is good enough to last a day long. The other phones drain battery a lot compared to Nokia phones. (I wasn't trying to focus on bigger phones)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think their choices are based on several factors as to why things changed but yes I'll agree with that. WP isn't what it used to be and some of the changes are just there because that's what people were used to having.

I could have cared less about the changes to the interface, the customization, the notification centre. All nice to have but who really cares? Just bring the stupid apps already.

I'm in the minority...I didn't care if they brought the apps or not. I'd rather the OS itself work well at the end of the day. They sacrificed a lot of that in my opinion due to the siloed company approach. There is no way people should have had to wait 3 months for the Nokia update after MS put out the main update for Lumia owners. Then they drug their feet in updating the OS to allow for hi red displays and quad cores, leaving the 1020 on a modified S4 Pro chip and Samsung and HTC not to port over the guts of their Android phones sooner. Then we won't see 4K recording for the S800 phones until probably earlier next year with the Denim update. Maybe WP10 will come with 64bit support, and by then Apple would have at least 3 devices out with that and probably next year's major Android flagships will have that in place. And they still cannot get the apps either.

Late to the party. Always MSFT.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

See basically Nokia's battery is good enough to last a day long. The other phones drain battery a lot compared to Nokia phones. (I wasn't trying to focus on bigger phones)

Man way to derail the thread. Anyway you might not have a problem with your 1320 and that doesn't mean we don't have battery issues with our Lumia devices.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm in the minority...I didn't care if they brought the apps or not. I'd rather the OS itself work well at the end of the day. They sacrificed a lot of that in my opinion due to the siloed company approach. There is no way people should have had to wait 3 months for the Nokia update after MS put out the main update for Lumia owners. Then they drug their feet in updating the OS to allow for hi red displays and quad cores, leaving the 1020 on a modified S4 Pro chip and Samsung and HTC not to port over the guts of their Android phones sooner. Then we won't see 4K recording for the S800 phones until probably earlier next year with the Denim update. Maybe WP10 will come with 64bit support, and by then Apple would have at least 3 devices out with that and probably next year's major Android flagships will have that in place. And they still cannot get the apps either.

Late to the party. Always MSFT.

You should have said MSFTisMIA as always 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good story sucks that you got stood up .
Anyways this is one the times when I can't really say much of anything here but "yeah your right "

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It worked out. I saw my cousin this morning, dropped off what I needed and went to look at the Z2. Every time I see it, I go...I can use that phone. Not a fan of the screen settings so as long as I can tweak that, I'm good with the larger screen and the extra RAM. Choices...damn...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Man way to derail the thread. Anyway you might not have a problem with your 1320 and that doesn't mean we don't have battery issues with our Lumia devices.

I have my old Lumia 710, 630, 530. I know the battery life isn't great, isn't that bad either. If you are having serious issues with battery life go to Nokia care centre, they might fix it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb