WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

+810, since I was able to fix the speaker on my phone I am a happy camper 😊

The 810 has this weird charm to it. That's what got me to buy it in the first place...and that's why if I see Legere (T-Mobile CEO), I'd hit him in the face with it. They did that phone so wrong...along with their 8X too. Never again a carrier phone for me.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have my old Lumia 710, 630, 530. I know the battery life isn't great, isn't that bad either. If you are having serious issues with battery life go to Nokia care centre, they might fix it

Not on a device that is out of warranty. And they have fixed plenty of devices for me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The 810 has this weird charm to it. That's what got me to buy it in the first place...and that's why if I see Legere (T-Mobile CEO), I'd hit him in the face with it. They did that phone so wrong...along with their 8X too. Never again a carrier phone for me.

Agreed. The only other devices I am biased to are the 8X and the 925. I might go pick up a 925 tonight in a local deal. I'm a bit on the fence about the 830 that the eBay guy is selling.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Even if you were it would be water on a duck's back. Remember he wears a wet suit😁

Complete with blinders, noise canceling headphones and a single core 800MHZ processor, 512 RAM and 512 ROM that powers the stuff between his ears...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Complete with blinders, noise canceling headphones and a single core 800MHZ processor, 512 RAM and 512 ROM that powers the stuff between his ears...

Dang, you are in a generous mood. You mean there is a total of 1GB memory?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Not on a device that is out of warranty. And they have fixed plenty of devices for me.

Yes, they are just too awesome. Best service compared to other companies.

They would fix a phone after warranty but they'll charge you heavily

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man way to derail the thread. Anyway you might not have a problem with your 1320 and that doesn't mean we don't have battery issues with our Lumia devices.

Plus, the 1320 isn't a high end phone, so you are expected to get better battery life especially of you don't push it. Not very many high end phone you expect to get good battery life from...for Windows it is the 1520 only. Android has a longer list, of course and from the 5S onwards, if you fudge it right, you can get very good mileage.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Dang, you are in a generous mood. You mean there is a total of 1GB memory?

When I'm ready will you be interested in my L920? It's in generally good condition aside from the crack in the corner of the screen. That and the crap battery. :p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Plus, the 1320 isn't a high end phone, so you are expected to get better battery life especially of you don't push it. Not very many high end phone you expect to get good battery life from...for Windows it is the 1520 only. Android has a longer list, of course and from the 5S onwards, if you fudge it right, you can get very good mileage.

You don't push it? I use my phone for online gaming, browsing over the internet, that's when I need to charge my phone twice a day. If I use it normally, it lasts for 2 days. Low end phones have a lower battery too

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Agreed. The only other devices I am biased to are the 8X and the 925. I might go pick up a 925 tonight in a local deal. I'm a bit on the fence about the 830 that the eBay guy is selling.

I still like the 925 and the 8X. If I could get a 8X with LTE, like the Canadian version, I'd still keep it. Good phones with charm...just outdated hardware processor wise.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why are you on the fence? Worried it is one like Sahib's?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I need to start from page 8700... Ok, what's this Tapatalk wotsit and can a penguin with flippers use it?

If you can use the WP app you can use TapTalk. It's a bit more user friendly though the WP app is good, TapTalk gives you more functions, like uploading photos.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's tapatalk, come on say it with me:
Tap-a-talk

I don't really care what it's called. I wish the WP app didn't use the damn thing all personally. The Android version of the WP app is so much better than WP version.

Stupid name anyway. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99