WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You don't push it? I use my phone for online gaming, browsing over the internet, that's when I need to charge my phone twice a day. If I use it normally, it lasts for 2 days. Low end phones have a lower battery too

Exactly. Nokia's battery life is OK, not great.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So 99, you told me wait until the 9th. Sony's announcment today offered almost nothing for me...I see that the SW 3 is gonna be same price as the Moto 360. I wish they had a business style metal band to go with it...otherwise I will pass.

Looks like it is between the Pebble Steel and the Zen Watch. Maybe I skip them altogether. I mean, the SW3 guts wise has what I want...I just needed a pro band, which I'm not seeing so far yet...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I have a group project coming up . Normally I hate them because people never pull their own weight and I get stuck doing it . This time I have a group that will do work ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like VZW may have retired the Icon. And you winder why I don't want a US carrier branded phone. The 930/Icon is a good phone but launched in a time where it may be not have been set up for success.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like VZW may have retired the Icon. And you winder why I don't want a US carrier branded phone. The 930/Icon is a good phone but launched in a time where it may be not have been set up for success.

^this looks like it might suffer the same fate as the 810 . Let's see the similarities
1) carrier exclusive -check
2) marketing push from Verizon -check

Yeah that's that what I can i think of right now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

^this looks like it might suffer the same fate as the 810 . Let's see the similarities
1) carrier exclusive -check
2) lack of marketing push from Verizon -check

Yeah that's that what I can i think of right now

Didn't let me edit my last post to say lack of marketing for the icon

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is what I don't like about exclusives . The whole reason of exclusives is so the oems makes the phone to how the said carrier wants it to be . In tern the oem lets the carrier take responsibility for the phone ( as in fix the devices if they break ) and market them but the carrier choses if it fails or not >.> .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, WP seems to be a slowly dying platform...maybe more of an atrophied state than a full death.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, WP seems to be a slowly dying platform...maybe more of an atrophied state than a full death.

if wp dies then there wont be any other platform to take on ios/android then we will be stuck with a duopoly :/ how dull is that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99