WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sold! Where do I sign?

I bloody hate the Tapatalk app! If I wanted Android on my L930, I'd use my Nexus 5 instead!
And I thought the Native Crackberry app on BlackBerry 10 was pants :crying:

It's high time someone took the bull, grabbed it's horns and made one killer Mobile Nations app for all platforms.

Right, time this penguin got coding...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll pass on this part of the conversation and go sleeping with the fishes...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I bloody hate the Tapatalk app! If I wanted Android on my L930, I'd use my Nexus 5 instead!
And I thought the Native Crackberry app on BlackBerry 10 was pants :crying:

It's high time someone took the bull, grabbed it's horns and made one killer Mobile Nations app for all platforms.

Right, time this penguin got coding...

Penguin high on coding o_O ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Cardio doesn't increase muscle mass it tones. :p Cardio is good for the heart and muscle. To put into perspective the difference, look at a bike rider compared to weight lifter.

Then I must be doing something right :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That is the issue at the moment. WP is attractive to the low end market, especially the developing countries, thanks to Nokia. It's understandable why MS would want to keep them happy as they have a good developers program going on in most those countries. Whereas in the developed countries, developers seem to sticking their nose up at WP.

Whether WP can become more mainstream really rests with how they can make developing attractive for developers. They obviously haven't done it yet. Whether W10 has the potential is questionable at this stage. If they would have released WP8, W8 and WRT as cross platform then maybe things would be different. I'm not sure about their marathon thinking. Lots of people seem to think MS has a bottomless pit of money and think that shareholders and market share mean nothing.

But they do have a bottomless pit of money and think that shareholders mean nothing, and they are taking a slightly longer view of the marketshare. I agree with you that if they could have integrated WP8, W8 and WRT they would have gotten there quicker than where even Apple is starting next week with Yosemite and iOS. But if they can really pull off write one app and run it anywhere, longer term that thinking does have some serious legs...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo