WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So we took our car to the mechanic yesterday. Every year here you need to take your car in for a general check to ensure road worthiness..
MOT?
Our cars have never failed it, but we never had car older than 8 years. Here you have it first time when car is 4 years old, than every 2 years and each year when car is over 10 years old.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's Saturday. It's all good. :)

Like MIA I'm staying out of that convo between a penguin and sahib. Someone should make a storybook out of that. :p

If the penguin was an Emperor, we could call it "The Emperor and Sahib"; but because the penguin is a Pete, y'all have to just call the title something else.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm sooo lost ... And let's remind you penguin I'm to cool to be your pet !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Idk why but I though rue didn't own a car ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I did a road trip in August. :p I've talked about cars several times. What made you think I didn't have a car? Because I use public transport to get to work?

It's about a 4 minute walk to the train for me and then I get a free bus on the other side to work. Why wouldn't I take public transport would be the question.

I drive all over the place on the weekend and I take my car into the EU when I can. Yes, that's driving on the other side of the road with a car made for the opposite side. It's fun.

You don't take a car into London because that's just a silly thing to do. The train takes only 25 mins to get in, it would probably take me about 45-50 mins to get in by car. The transportation network in London is great a car really isn't needed. If I lived in London I wouldn't own a car unless I had a place to park it which would probably be unlikely.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Doesn't matter, 100k posts should've been over in a year, but it took a very long time. Some months& we might reach 100k posts & then the rate of posting in this thread would decrease.
Sent from my dark knight 1320

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea