WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah I know but it doesn't matter who updates it, if the Verzion doesn't let it through you won't get the update. Microsoft screwed up with giving control over updates to carriers and Nokia did with going this stupid exclusive thing that also killed Lumia 930 in Europe.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

It's not msft fault that carriers control updates . It's not like msft had a choice in the matter for updates .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I know but it doesn't on iPhone, if you are not the biggest and the best your argument can't be "well they don't have it either" but should be working on bringing things that other lack.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Apple give all the carriers the iOS updates at the same time and give them a date for pushing it. On that date, global rollout for iPhone users.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well I have to say... that party did me some good..... no parents , new people I didn't know, new girls I met and danced with. i got to take advantage of that situation because the guys that were there didn't ask the girls to dance. so i did what they should of done and asked them out to dance :evil:.
looks like im a different person when im at parties. more confidence ;)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

well I have to say... that party did me some good..... no parents , new people I didn't know, new girls I met and danced with. i got to take advantage of that situation because the guys that were there didn't ask the girls to dance. so i did what they should of done and asked them out to dance :evil:.
looks like im a different person when im at parties. more confidence ;)

To pull a Sahib, pictures or it didn't happen 😊

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

nooooo D: i didn't get pictures.... :cry: but it really did happen
>_< i guess it does seem a little fake but it went down like that

That sucks... but without pictures, it truly didn't happen. I have pics of my wife giving birth... The web will never see them cause I don't use apple's iCloud... But I have pics, so I know it happened.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That sucks... but without pictures, it truly didn't happen. I have pics of my wife giving birth... The web will never see them cause I don't use apple's iCloud... But I have pics, so I know it happened.

NOOOOOOOD:!!! don't be like that ..... it happened :crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb